17. Her

Rohan :

Never in my life I thought I would see her again.

I still remember the day I slapped her. I know I shouldn't have done that. I became very angry when she asked me to give up on my Tara whom I consider as my own sister and my own family. Even the doctor suggested it but I never paid heed. I knew my Tara was strong and she will come back.

I came to know that someone was searching for Tara. So I evacuated her from the hospital erasing her presence totally.

I contacted the lawyer uncle because I can't take Adi along with me. But her leaving for abroad was unexpected. I thought she would leave with her bhaiyya.

I made tried to date many girls because I thought her jealousy could bring her back. But she never came.

But today I saw the figure dancing in the pub I wished to see all along these four years. I thought it was my illusion but she was real in flesh and blood.

She was taking shot after shot but I stopped her .

" Stop drinking like a pig Adi " I said stopping her. She looks more matured and have grown up into a women . Its seems like the little girl has completely vanished.

" ofcourse I would seem like a pig in your eyes. You can never see me as a women right " out of everything she only got the world pig. I'm sure she is drunk

" tell me your address I will take you there " I thought of asking her forgiveness.

" I'm sorry I don't tell strangers my address " I know she is angry on me for leaving her alone. I never had any option. I hope she would understand one day.

I tried to go behind her but she escaped getting into the crowd. I missed her.

I went to my home . I reached my room. I opened my locker to check out the childhood pictures of Adi which Advi gave me.

Do still Adi has feelings for me or has she moved on. What was she studying abroad. I want to know everything I missed in her life.

I looked at the picture where little Adi was smiling happy. I always knew she had a huge crush on me.

But the thing I don't know is when she started affecting me. I know one day she will find it out but until then I'm going to play cool.

The Adi I know will never give up on me....