26. Video

3rd person pov :

As the days passed Rohan spend less time with Adi. He came to know Aman is her elder brother whom she loves a lot. So one day when she sneaked into his room when he was not at state she came across the biggest shock of her life.

She being an orphan and adopted by her papa. Everyone around her knew but she was kept at dark.

So she decided to leave the country but Rohan in time found and confronted her infront of her family to make her understand how much they loved her.

Tara fished out some old videos so that Adi can watch them. Everyone were sitting around Adi so that they can make her feel more homely.

" Adi you can watch it later " Tara gave the CD to Adi while Aman grabbed it from her.

" let's watch it now , I feel so bored " Aman said looking at the CD

" No Aman I don't want you to watch it "

" Then we are watching it Bhaiyya "

" Adi... okay fine I'm leaving. You guys do whatever you want " Tara was about to leave but Aman did not let her go.

" Aman please... " she pleaded

" Adi needs you with her Tara please " seeing him like this, Tara gave in . She sat beside him and wrapped her hands around him and laid on his chest closing her eyes.

" you are really a baby " Aman said wrapping his hands around her. Adi smiled happily looking them .

The video started playing...

" I don't feel its recording . Did you get the right camcorder babe " Advi said looking at the camera .

" Ahh , how come you are soo stupid Vicky... look its recording perfectly " Tara said checking the camera.

" guyss... " Rohan called them from behind seeking their attention.

" aww my wife is really very brilliant " Vicky pinched Tara's cheek.

" hey we are just friends.. so don't go look at me with that look in your eyes.... " Tara started singing while Vicky was smiling at her wickedly

" oh shit " Tara ran off with Vicky behind her.

" why do I always get struck between these both " Rohan groaned.

Vicky came carrying Tara on his shoulder while she was kicking him to let her down. He dropped her beside Rohan .

" you..you..you " Tara pointed at vicky

" I'm your life " Vicky said making Tara smile.

" stop it guys focus on what we are doing here " Ro brought them out of their lala land.

" so Adi when you will see this video you might already know you are adopted . But Adi remember Adi we always love . Even your bhaiyya. So don't neglect us at cost. We can't live without you " Vicky said smiling a bit.

" may be when you will see this video me and your bhai will be married and will be a dozen of 12 children running around our home.. Think Adi you can never ignore your nephews and niece right " Tara said wiping her fake tears while the other guys were gaping at her

" why , don't you want children " Tara asked Vicky to which Vicky just blinked at her shocked.

" Adi I'm telling you yaar this brother of yours is a guy . H." Vicky pecked her on her lips to stop her rambling

" what were you saying " vicky asked her

" I don't remember " Tara said like a robot. Rohan started laughing beside her. Tara got a call and she excused herself

" ok let's stop recording it " Rohan said to Vicky . He turned off the recording button but it wasn't turned off

" Take care of my sister brother-in -law " Vicky said to Rohan .

" fuck off Advi . If she wasn't young I would have married NOW " Rohan told him

" I'm not letting her to marry you until she is 35 " Vicky exclaimed

" when she comes to know about my feelings for her she won't hesitate to kidnap me to marry her "

" About marriage... I'm proposing Tara next week and get married the next day " Vicky said smiling

" wow .. Finally someone got the guts " Rohan pushed Vicky playfully. The bickering stopped when Tara came suddenly. Tara looked at them suspiciously .

" what were you both planning secretly " Tara asked them with her hands on her hips.

" about sending Adi abroad " Tara pouted making Vicky pull her lips . Ro and Vicky left the room .

" these stupid na they don't even know to turn off the video " Tara said turning it off .

********

The video stopped playing...

Tara clutched Aman tightly thinking he might leave her . But he kept his hold more tighter on her.

" bhabhi, that guy he loved me and kept me in dark ... OMG " Adi yelled trying to lighten the situation.

" Arun see he loves since I loved him " Adi started dancing making Arun dance along with her .

Tara smiled a little looking at this. Aman kissed on her forehead assuring he is there for her.