9. despair

Adi :

The whole day my mind was filled with only the words Arya said. So now Rohan has a girlfriend. No one said a single word about this. 

   I did not concentrate on any of the classes.  I feel like I have lost something but doesn't.  Its like I can't even explain it. But the only feeling I have now is I haven't lost him yet.

I don't know why I feel like this but I know deep in my heart I haven't lost him yet. That's my only hope.

After the classes has ended I walked out started moving towards the gate . But I saw that Arya clinging on to Rohan. They were smiling at eachother.  I felt something pricking right onto my heart.

Nevertheless I smiled bitterly. I reached my home. I had a refreshing bath . I sat on the bed playing with a Rubicks cube. It can make me feel at ease.

" I need your help " Tara entered my room without knocking making me startled. I nodded my head.

" I want to separate them "  she said coming straight to the point.
I smiled at her.

" why , don't they  look like a perfect couple "

" couple my foot, they are far from perfect "  she grumbled

" they seem close " I mumbled

" If you help me now , I promise you that I will keep Ro away from every girls ... if you are not around him " I smiled at her lightly.

" Is it for my benefit or you "

" both " she grinned.  She more evil than me when it comes in case of her loved ones.

" why do want to separate them "

" ummm she is none than my so call sister " she said quoting her fingers.

" that bitch " I snapped

" now do you understand how I feel " I nodded at her. Because I know her so called sister is nothing but  a bitch. She has trapped many men . I have heard lots and lots of stories about her from Tara.

"So what's your plan"

" until now , there is no plan.  But I came to know that she is taking Ro to club tomorrow "

" just tell me whether I have to break her hands or legs "

" hey let's wait till tomorrow night till then be cool.  Don't let your brother know about this  " I nodded my head at her.

Later when we went down we saw papa and went to chat with him.

" papa what's true love " Tara asked . I eyed her no but she did not mind me.

" True love is that..... you can give up your happiness to see them happy "

" as you gave up on ma , isn't it papa " I asked sarcastically.

" you won't understand it now Adi , but when you will love someone truly then their happiness will matter the most in your life " he smiled dreamily.

" I  won't give up if I love someone truly papa "

" first concentrate on the studies " he said flicking my head. I rubbed my head faking pain.

" I want you people to stand on your own legs not to depend on any others . Got it " we nodded our head .  Papa patted our head and retired to his room.

" how come Rohan fall for such a girl " I asked her groaning

" even I'm thinking the same " she said thinking.

" I want to break her hands "  she looked at me smiling.

" I won't hesitate,  if I get a chance "  we both grinned at eachother.