18. Action

Adi :

He took away my passport.  Thats how he let me get out of his house.  I  will take it soon from them without his knowledge. But Now I can't go in search of my Bhabi.

But I  can go insearch of Rohan . I used my sources to find out his working place. I felt happy when I came to know that he is still handling bhai's business.

He had expanded it all over these years. I'm sure bhabhi was also there with him. 

I need to meet Rohan properly today but before that I have some important work.

I went to the kitchen and saw the special tea made specifically for Arun placed in a tray. I mixed few enema pills and added a hand full of salt on the curry that was boiling in the stove.

I smirked internally. I  jumped out of the window before anyone could catch me. I patted my legs and hands to get rid of the sand.

I hired a cab and gave him the address.  I  stood infront of the company which was my bhai's dream.

I walked inside. ' here I come Rohan. I won't let you go that easily '

" can I  meet Mr. Rohan " I asked the receptionist. 

" mam,  sir is on a meeting I think you can wait  outside his cabin " she answered politely.  I smiled at her. I sat outside his room waiting for him.

I heard laughing and giggling of a girl . That was my last straw . So I went inside his cabin without knocking. 

He had a small smile on his face but when he saw me it vanished.
She shook his hand with her hand. I strolled towards her and yanked her hands away from him . I stood infront of him facing her.

" if I were you , I won't touch him " I said camly

" who the hell are you to say that " she sceetched

" Mother of his children " I  heard Rohan sucked in breath. Her eyes widened in shock.

" I'm sorry Mam . I never knew sir was married  " I  gave her a nod . She left from there even Rohan did not mind to correct it. But whatever I told her was true because only I will bear his children No one else.

" how did you find this place " he asked  me while I was looking around his office.  Nothing has changed it has the same look when designed his first office room.

" It isn't that hard for me " I looked at the  same family picture he had in his table. I smiled looking at it.

" I came back to see bhabhi "

" I'm not letting her past get her even if it is in the form of you "

" I will find her anyway even without your help "

" I heard you had lots of girlfriends all over these years " I  told him walking forward to him.

He walked back and stumbled upon the chair.

" l.. leave Adi " he said making me smirk more.

" its not like I'm here to rape you Rohan " I said tracing his face with my fingers.

" Stop being with other girls.  Because you know since I'm back I won't let anyone near you . You know it better than anyone " I said tracing his lips.

" you are mine Rohan. Exclusively mine . Engrave it in your mind " I  said . I pecked his lips making his eyes widen.

He should know I'm not the small little girl. I walked of his room confidently. But as soon as I was out of his reach I breathed in relief.

My heart was thumping inside heavily. I ran away before he could chase me out....