8 . first heart break

Adi :

            LOVE , this feeling makes us do many things in our life that we had never wished for. It  could even make us fall from the cliff.

    The love that my Bhai have for Tara is something which would make everyone jealous.  Though they both love eachother from heaven to earth , they both had never said it in words.

     But their actions speaks it all. Their eyes could convey their feelings for eachother.  It's just that not every love should expressed with words.

     Seeing  them falling for eachother,  conveying their love through actions years have passed. All along these years Tara has become a member of our family.  Even now she stays at out home. Finally I completed my school and entered into college.

     But the funniest thing is while I'm the junior,  my brother , Tara and Rohan are in their final years. But atleast I have one year of time  to spent together with them.

       I saw Tara arguing with a girl from far. I hate when someone tries to taunt her. Now is like a mother to me whom I never had. Tara  is the only friend with whom I could share anything.  She has become my pillar.

     The one who is arguing with her is so beautiful.  But just a look I could say everything about her is fake. I walked closer to them . Tara rolled her eyes when that girl said something. She flipped her hair and walked.

   But how can I let someone off so easily. So I just extended my leg on the way she walked. As a matter of fact she tripped and her high heels broke.   While Tara laughed from behind.

  She glared  me while I said a small sorry holding my ears , abviously  it fake but I cannot  taunt my senior right.

" just wait and watch  Tara ,  I will tell about this to my boyfriend Rohan " saying this she walked away limping.  My face lost all its color hearing her saying this.

     Tara looked at me with a sorry look on her face. I just went near her and hugged her. I could feel comfort from her. She patted my back.

  "  Who is she ? "  I asked her.

" Arya " still hugging me.

" don't worry I'm not letting this relationship last long. I will break them up as soon as possible "

" why do I have to worry " I said faking a smile on my face. I holded her hand and walked near the tree to sit there with her.

" do you think I don't know that you like that idiot " she asked me.  I averted my gaze and chuckled softly.

" it's just a teenage crush which would fade away soon " she holded my hand tightly.

" I wish too Adi " I smiled at her . But I know she can feel my pain behind my smile. Since every mother would know their child's feeling.

" have this " I took out a dairy milk from my bag and gave it to her. She smiled happily forgetting her problems with that Arya.

She unwrapped the cover and started having . I  smiled looking her. I saw my bhai coming towards us.  I changed my posture so that he won't guess something is wrong with me.

" how come you are here bhaiiiii " he just ignored me like a plague. I scoffed at him.

My bhai sat near Tara . She forwarded  the chocolate she was eating to him . He took  a bite from that chocolate from her hand and at the same where she was having it.

She wasn't minding it and she ate it from the same place. I gaped at them. Didn't they notice that I'm here too.

" what " bhai scoffed.

" doesn't it seem a bit extreme " he rolled his eyes while Tara was smiling having the chocolate.

See they both don't even say that they are loving eachother but I can say actions speak more that words.

Bhai left after getting a call from his lecturer. Some girls came towards us .

" ummm Tara you seem so close to  Adivik  " Tara nodded her head while I looked at them keenly.  My bhai won't even spare them a look  when he has Tara.

" umm can you tell him that I like him " I  think this girl really has some real guts to tell my future bhabhi this kind of thing.

" ofcourse,  my boyfriend won't mind  it " I looked at her bewildered.  She had never ever said this to anyone.

" he is your boyfriend " the girl hesitated. 

" yeah  " she dismissed nonchalantly.

I grinned internally for my Tara for having this boldness. The girl left from there .

" ummm soooo he is you boyfriend huh " she just gave me a shy smile.

" ok then let me meet you at home "

" be safe and hit  others withoutany worries, if someone bothers you " I  smiled at  her for being so supportive.  She winked at me.