25. love u

Rohan :

This girl never fails to break my all facade. Yet again today she made me loose my shit.

I don't know how she heard my conversation with Aisha. But she just heard half of the conversation and came to a conclusion.

But when she said she is going to say yes to some guy I lost my shit. I pulled her into the bed and kissed her.

I know this is all new to her so I stayed quiet beside her

I know this is all new to her so I stayed quiet beside her. I know when she clears her mind she is gonna nag me.

Few minutes later she propped herself up beside on her elbow. She pinched me Making me cry in pain.

" OMG its true my first crush kissed me " she shrieked making me smile at her.

" so I'm yours " she asked me with a tint of amusement in her voice.

" If I'm yours then you are mine . That's the logic right " she grinned happily. Her cries were long forgotten.

" who is the guy you were going to say yes " I asked her turning towards her.

" which guy " she asked me in return making me confuse.

" oh that ... that aunty said I will be a good match for her son "

" and..." I continued

" I said I'm pregnant with your child " I gaped at her.

My mouth was opening and closing like fish. She pulled my nose making me startled.

" why did you say like that " I asked her though I know the answer.

" because its the fact. Either I will be your or I will live with your memories " she said making me want to kiss her again. So laid back on the bed.

But she moved towards me and laid her head on my chest. I know I love this woman more than anything in my life.

I will love her till the end of my life.

I wrapped my arms around her and laid there quietly.

" I'm so lucky I have you in my life" I said kissing her forehead

" If someone is lucky then its me Rohan. There is no one like you on this whole world " she said grinning at me.

I smiled and flicked her head. I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly.

" I'm sorry for slapping you " I murmered into her hair remembering how I slapped her.
She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

" That was really sexy " she winked at me. I shook my head at her smiling.

" go back to your home. Its getting late " she pouted at me while I pulled her out of bed.

" let me stay here na "

" Thats not gonna happen cherry " she looked happy hearing the word cherry.

" so I'm your cherry now " I shrugged .

She pulled me towards her and smashed her lips into mine. Her lips felt so soft against mine. Before I could lose my control I stopped her.

" Right now you should leave " I told her sternly. She pouted. I pecked her lips and made her leave.