7. fair

Adi :

I took Tara to my room. But really I don't want to be near her. She always makes me jealous because she is so close to Rohan.

" sooo... any idea about periods " she  asked me . I just rolled my eyes at her. She shook her head at me smiling she seems to be doing this always.

" just say whatever that period.. awww.. " I clutched my stomach in pain.

" hey its normal  " she said making me angry.

" I  dying out of pain and you are saying its normal  " I yelled at her but she is so cool and smiling. 

" let me tell you something interesting  about periods or menstrual cycle " I looked at her bewildered. 

" what do you mean by that " I asked her.

" sit I will explain you " I sat on the bed and she started explaining.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the end of her explanation I was like OMG.  How am I going to face him after that. He literally did everything for me. Godddd.

" hey don't worry. It's normal and you don't have to worry about Ro " I nodded my head . I'm totally embarrassed.

.
.
.

Later we went down and papa asked Tara to meet him . So I sat with bhai and Rohan. It was awkward.  But I want to shoo away the awkwardness so I started the conversation.

" so Tara is your girlfriend  " I asked Rohan. But the look he gave was like  what - are - you - saying . And then he looked at Bhai and smirked.

" Is it  so Advi " I looked at bhai and he was giving Rohan an intimidated look. But I did not understand what is happening there.

" get lost Rohan " bhai scolded him but I wasn't getting what's going on here.

Papa and Tara returned back .

" thank you so much Rohan. I don't know what would have happened if someone else was in your place. "

" it's okay papa , Finally the classes which Tara took for me paid off " he said smiling at her.

" what kind of classes  " bhai asked him.

" oh that , she takes awareness class regarding menstrual cycle to village girls and she use to drag me there. At first it was awkward but later I got used to it because of my Tara " he said happily.

" atleast it helped now na " Tara chided. Papa excused of getting an important call that's when I noticed something.

Bhai was looking at Tara and when she looked at him she averted her gaze and blushed. 

What the hell is happening here. So this is what Rohan meant when he asked bhai.  Shit I was a fool all along.  Even I thought wrong about her.

I think Tara is going to be my Bhabhi . So I should try to be cordial with her . But her closeness with Rohan is making me jealous.

" he is my brother  " she whispered in my ear hugging me all of sudden and walked  out of our home . Rohan followed her and my stupid bhai was smiling like an idiot looking at her.

Did she mean that Rohan is her brother.  Oh my God. That's really fantastically fabulous . I love you Tara . You are the best . I danced internally and suddenly clutched my stomach in pain.

" awww " I cried.

" hey hey . It's okay . You will get used to it don't worry  " bhai said hugging me.

I punched him on his stomach and he cried in pain. " don't worry you will get used to it " I said patting his shoulder while he glared at me.

He should know , not to mess with a girl on period.....