my life..

Hiii dears Its me asedysled. I don't know whether you people liked this story or not. I hope a few may like it.

   So I wanna say that this story is more related to my life. As you can see Adi was in love with her brother's friend.

  The same happened in my life too. I was in love with my brother's friend. I don't know how  he made place in my heart .

I had completed my board exam at that time. After a long gap I saw him when he returned back after after completing his graduation.  When I saw him that day it was something different but I cannot decipher it.

I started to avoid my feelings but the truth is I cannot so I started to accept my feelings.  I use to look at him when ever he isnt noticing. Just a glimpse of him can make my heart run a marathon.

If he smiles then no one can catch me in their hand. I use to be soo happy . When I was in 12th I had night study at school. I use to return back by public transport.

He use to wait for bus for returning home. Since he was working.  He use to smile at me if he notices me. I use to blabber to my friend about him the next whole day.  Every day I use to check him there but only a few days I can see him there.

But I never had the courage to talk to him. Even I sent friend request to him from my friend's account.  Those were such beautiful days.

Then when I started studying college 1st year I brought up all my courage and sent him friend request in Facebook.  Few days later he accepted it. I use to stalk his pictures and read those comments from his friends but I never texted him.

One fine day I got a happy onam or something like that wish from him. That made me text back to him.

And I called him Anna ( big brother ) so that he won't have any doubt on me. He asked me Anna va . And I said yes. You are elder to me so I should respect you right. 

Sometime I use to text him and he would text me back . While it was my second semester exam my mom told me she had looked upon an alliance for me and its none other than my crush.

I was literally on cloud nine. I heard it was him who asked my parents to inform me since he found I don't know anything about that as we were texting eachother.  From his side they said let her complete her studies.

So I had lots of dreams of living with him. I dreamt of a happy life with him. Though I never texted him after that. I was living in my own bubbles.

But I don't know what happened.  One day from his side they said they don't want this relationship to happen. I was totally broken.  I cried a lot that day.

When  I was in my third year I had a total breakdown infront on my mother and brother.  I told them how much I loved him but now everything is just my dream. After that day my brother never mentioned his name infront of me.

He literally broke my little heart to that extent that I never wanted any relationship in my life after that. He created lots of insecurities in my mind. I don't know whether I will be ever able to overcome it.

He never knew he had broken me till this extend. Even one day I thought of confessing my feelings for him but later I realized how foolish I was. The feelings was just from my side it was sided he never knew my feelings and I won't let him know it too.

I deleted my Facebook account so that I won't try to text him even by mistake. During the covid I had stopped thinking about him. I never saw him for nearly two years.

But later when I saw him one day the only thing that remained was pain. When I saw him my mind said this was the guy I loved once who never gave noticed me. I was just a dust which is invisible in his eyes. This was the guy who created insecurities in me.

Maybe one day I will meet the love of my life and I  will forget him.

I want to live a good life infront of him. I want to show him I'm not affected by his rejection. In that process I have started to change myself. I trying to overcome those insecurities he had created in my mind. One day I'm sure I will overcome my feelings on him too.

So my one sided love story is unrequited.  I  tried to create Adi as a girl whom I wanted to be who had the courage I never had. So I gave her everything which  I never had. Even her one sided love is accepted by her love and then he became the love of her life....