1 | Your Time Jump

"What's going on here?"

You kept your hands in your pockets, a lollipop stick poking from between your sneered lips. "I trust you're not beating up second years for the sake of beating up second years like I've seen before?"

"No ma'am!"

Takuya looked up from his turtle like position, now seeing, as well as the others, the neat assembly the group had made in front of this mysterious girl. You didn't even sound older than them. 13 at the most.

Your hood was up, and you weren't wearing a uniform, so even Takemichi, who thought he had already lived this life, couldn't recognize you.

"Good. Now, I want to see you do as delinquents do and...?"

"Clean up after themselves!"

"So you remembered this time." You turned to the boys that are hunched up on the ground, then back at the group of third years. "There is a fine line between criminals and delinquents. It's your job to decide which side of the line you're on." And with that firm statement, you spun around on the heels of your sneakers and left.

You didn't trust them. This was the third time you saw those third years—those same third years—beating up second years—the same second years. You looked at the time and changed your path, towards the park that your two most trusted friends always were at this time.

"Mikey-chan. Ken-chan. Can we talk about something?"

•••

You were seated in a fast food restaurant, sipping on a drink that Draken had ordered for you while Mikey nibbled on the food that Draken also ordered.

"So they're betting on fights?" Draken asked you, to which you answered with a slow nod. "I was going to tell you before, but they had promised that they wouldn't do it again."

"Y/N." You looked up and met Draken's cold gaze. "I told you not to trust the ones that are in lower ranks than you unless we say they're trustable. The workers never tell the boss that they play around in the office."

You nodded again and took a sip out of your drink. "...By the way, Mikey-chan, what's the situation with Moebius?"

He stopped eating and put his burger down. "We're having a meeting for it in a bit. Pah-chin hasn't been hiding his frustration whatsoever."

"I see."

You yawned and leaned to the left, Mikey quickly moving right so his shoulder would catch your head. "Y/N-chin, how often have you been sleeping lately?"

"Just... 2 hours or so?" You yawned and pulled your hoodie down to block the sunlight peeking through the window. Mikey sighed and continued eating. "Take care of yourself, Y/N-chin."

•••

The next day, you walked down the sidewalk leading to the infamous park you had found a betting fight rally taking place a mere week before. You honestly thought that the people ranked beneath you were most definitely a pain if they didn't come to gang meetings.

You traced the scar going down your arm through your sweater. You remembered that day so clearly, although it was quite literally 12 years ago in your eyes.

• Flashback (To When You First Time Travelled) •

"Mikey-chan... did that?" You whispered into your hands as you looked at the news. You shot up in your couch and turned around. At first, when Mikey told you to leave the gang for your "safety" all those years ago, it felt normal. But now seeing that he set fire to an apartment complex, you knew something was wrong.