20 | Kazutora

"You sure you don't want to continue walking with me?" Hina asked. "Your school isn't too far."

You finished up the last of your ice cream and threw the cup in the garbage, though continuing to bite at the plastic spoon. "It's fine. Besides, Baji-chan's mom tells me to wait for him so she knows he's not missing school."

She gave a reluctant nod. "Alright... see you around, Y/N-chan!"

You waved as she ran off, pulling the spoon from your mouth and looking at your watch.

School starts in literally two minutes. Where is... You looked up from your watch, panic setting into your chest. "Chifuyu." You threw your plastic spoon into the garbage can across the street and sped down the sidewalk.

The headless angels. Formed mere days after Toman and Moebius fought, but immediately made it into the headlines for the nonsense that they caused. Chifuyu... he was used for the test of loyalty!

You came to a stop, seeing Takemichi walking next to an all too familiar face. "Tora-chan...?"

He looked so different from when you last saw him. You saw that...

"You think your hair is boring?" You tapped your chin. "Oh! You can bleach some of it if you want!"

He listened to your advice. It was only two years ago when you said it, but it really felt like a long time ago.

You moved to the side to hide from their view and followed closely, eventually coming to an arcade that you knew closed down a long time ago. Graffiti was sprayed on the door, a headless Angel, it was.

"Damn..."

Once you saw Kazutora and Takemichi walk into the abandoned building, you ran up and stood near the door, listening carefully to the noises from inside.

You heard hundreds of boys, around your age but definitely not 13. But something else caught your attention. There was the distinct sound of punches continually being thrown, probably in the same direction each time.

It sounded a bit like when Smiley would punch the crap outta someone in another gang.

"Man, I am way too used to these sounds." You muttered to yourself. You leaned in and saw Baji in the centre of a crowd, knelt down and throwing punches at someone that was under him.

You squinted to see passed all the Valhalla members and quietly gasped. "Chifuyu...!" You took a deep breath and stood up straight. You did this before... it's just that Takemichi is here! Not that big of a difference.

You walked inside and the simple clack of your shoes made it go silent, everyone dispersing from you as you walked through the large group of headless angels.

You walked pass Baji and gave him a glare, to which he glared right back, and you knelt down next to Chifuyu.

"The hell's a Toman doing here?" One of the members asked.

"That's not any Toman... that's their strategist!"

You heard three pairs footsteps running rapidly towards you and you stood up, moving to the side and seeing a fist fly passed your face. Then you took the guy's arm and swung him towards the other two, knocking them over and piling on top of each other.