27 | Manipulate

You jumped up and flipped backwards, throwing the Valhalla member that was holding you behind and you ran towards the pile of cars.

Your eyes scanned the different cars, trying to find the quickest way up. At the same time, you saw Hanma charging towards you and two other Valhalla members on the other side. Hanma is about 6'4, and these other two are about an inch taller than me, so...

You jumped up and pushed off the shoulders of the two Valhalla members, grabbed Hanma's shoulders and pushed so you ended up three cars up towards Mikey and Kazutora.

As you ran up, you grabbed onto one of the poles sticking out of the debris and jumped between Mikey and Kazutora, holding up the pole as if it were a sword and letting the clashing of the metal sound through the parking lot.

"Ah, Y/N! Long time no see!"

He stepped back and tried hitting your temple, but you blocked it with your wrist as the two of you collided.

"If only I had a real weapon..." Kazutora giggled.

You tilted your head with a smirk on your lips. "The greatest weapon is the mind. You, Tora-chan, have nothing on me." You grabbed his pole and twisted it back so he lost grip on it and he fell forward into your arms.

"Tora-chan," You began, squeezing his arms so tightly he felt your nails through his uniform. "People who kill their enemy may be considered good, and people who lose against their enemy may be considered bad, but riddle me this." You got really close to his face. "Who's your enemy?"

Everyone close enough to hear was silent.

"Is it me? Is it Mikey? Is it Draken? No matter who it is, you need to give me a reason why." You loosened your grip. "We live in a world where one side is good, and one side is bad. How are the roles determined, Tora-chan?"

He laughed and moved his head back. "By who wins."

You moved to the side and Mikey, who had already gotten free, kicked him in the head.

"Mikey," You pulled him close to you and whispered in his ear. "He's convinced that it's your fault he killed Shinichiro, and i have a feeling that's not all he's going to kill." Your eyes travelled to where Baji's body was first found. "And I'm not only talking about you."

"Alright, whatever you're theorizing, I'm giving you permission to follow through."

Kazutora cackled and stared at you, wide eyed. "You still take orders from Mikey, even though you're fully capable of working these things out yourself. You're cute Y/N."

"Mikey, I'm heading off." You squeezed his shoulder. "Don't die."

You jumped back and grabbed a scrap of metal, throwing it to the area you intended to land so the people there would scatter.

"Oi, that almost hit me!!" Draken said.

"Well, it didn't!" You landed not far from him and turned your head from left to right to scan the area. "Ken-chan, have you seen Takemichi?"

He landed another punch on a Valhalla member and looked over at you. "No, I haven't... Damn, I've never seen your face look so messed up before. You alright?"

"Dizzy, but fine."

You wiped sweat from your forehead, both from being nervous and being punched in the face for the passed 10 minutes, and ran into battle. "Mitchy!" You grabbed Takemichi's arm and his eyes widened, nearly punching you in the face until you caught his fist. "Baji?"

"No..."

You sighed. "Never mind, I'll find him." I hope...

The fight got heated, Valhalla members climbing up towards Mikey, picking up poles to use against Toman.

"Crap...!" You were about to run over to the pile of cars until you came to a halt, seeing Kisaki making his way towards Mikey. Manipulative bastard.

"Mitchy, Kisaki's trying to save Mikey to gain Toman's trust!"

Takemichi's eyes widened, his fists unclenching as he saw Kisaki going towards Mikey. "Crap, that's not good!" "Yeah, no duh!" You shook your head and slapped your cheeks. Okay, game plan.

Kisaki's already too far up for me to stop him, so it's best to just let him protect Mikey. While I hate to say it, he's our best bet to keep Mikey from being killed. But I feel like I'm missing something.

"Takemichi." Chifuyu put his hand on Takemichi's shoulder. "Do you have a plan?"

You suddenly snapped. Chifuyu and Takemichi looked at you but you didn't evaluate what you were thinking as you ran off.

If Baji's planning on killing Kisaki, he's gotta be nearby. That being said, Kisaki's probably going to end up talking to Kazutora during battle... so I just need to stop that.

"Wait, Y/N!" Takemichi maneuvered through the fight in attempts to keep up with you. "What are you planning?"

"Seeing as Kazutora hasn't tried stabbing Baji yet, I assume that Kisaki told him that Baji wasn't actually with Valhalla during the fight rather than before." You turned your head towards Takemichi. "So, I'm stopping that."