76 | Mobster

"What... was that?"

The boys each looked at each other, holding the same unsureness in each of their eyes.

"Should I check?" Mitsuya questioned as his fingers wrapped around the door handle.

But before anyone could answer, whether in protest or agreement, there was another crash, this one followed by a voice.

A deep husky voice, far too old to be anyone their age and too young to be anyone your mom's age.

Fear struck in each pair of eyes.

"I'll check." Mikey insisted, opening the door before anyone could argue. He peered down the stairs, seeing a broken vase knocked over from the table next to the stairs.

Then Sanzu and Senju began running up the stairs. "Is there a window in Y/N's room?!"

"Y-Yeah, why?"

"Jump out of it!"

"The fuck?" Sanzu grabbed Mikey's wrist and pushed through the door of your bedroom. "Some guys saw us at South's house. I don't know what they want but they chase us back here. They have something to do with Y/N. I heard them utter her dad's name but they were speaking a different language. Tagalog, probably."

"Where's Takeomi?" Draken questioned as Senju opened the window.

"He's outside in a car."

"He can drive?"

"He's in his 20s, you idiot!" Senju poked her head out the window.

"Where's Y/N's mom?" Mitsuya shut the door once the three were inside your room, locking it and pushing your desk in front of it with Hakkai's help.

"She's a fucking beast." Sanzu pulled Senju from the window. "You're last. Hasn't Baji snuck Y/N out of this window before?"

"Yeah, but how he did it beats me." Mikey peered out the window in a similar fashion to Senju, tapping his finger against the windowsill in thought.

You had a certain way of doing things. Everything is utilized.

But, at the end of the day, it's useless to try and think like you.

"Let's just jump."

"WHAT?!"

Mitsuya opened your closet. "How long would it take to tie a few sheets together? That should work."

A gunshot echoed through the house.

"Hopefully it's quick. How many people were down there?"

"Only two." Senju replied, fidgeting with her sleeve as nervousness swelled in her chest. "Only one had a gun. The other was just driving the car."

"I think I can work around how a car works. We can separate and steal their car." Draken said. "Let's head to Musashi Shrine. That's the only place that definitely wouldn't have cameras. It's a shrine after all."

"What about Y/N's mom?" Chifuyu contemplated moving the desk and running downstairs to help out.

"Did you know that she keeps guns in the locked kitchen drawer?" Sanzu asked it so nonchalantly as if guns were part of his daily routine.

Maybe they were.

"That's what you mean by beast..." Takemichi shook his head. "Let's get to the cars. Hopefully they kept their keys in the ignition."

"No need." Angry picked up the notepad you kept on your desk, his eyes glued on your handwriting for a moment before turning it so it faced the others.