2 | A Sister

"Hey, Y/N-chin!" Mikey greeted you as him and Draken pulled up next to you on the sidewalk. You let out a breathy chuckled and lowered your hoodie. "You could have just walked. You don't live that far from here, do you?"

Draken threw a uniform at you and scoffed. "You know why we brought the motorcycle! You asked us to pick up your uniform from the washer's, remember?"

"I was kidding, geez!" You lifted off your sweater and slipped on the uniform with a smile. "Race you there, no motorcycle!!"

"You're on!!" Mikey hopped off the motorcycle and ran after you with his jacket flailing behind him and Draken following on the bike close behind.

You came to a halt at the entrance to the park, seeing around the corner the violent fight that was going on between the second year and Kiyomasa brawling like there was no tomorrow. You heard the loud proclamation of the beaten boy, repeating that he wouldn't run away anymore. You looked to the boy to the left of you.

"Mikey-chan?"

"Yep." He handed you half of his dorayaki and your eyes sparkled as you began nibbling on it.

"Give me my bat." Kiyomasa ordered to his goons in the crowd.

You cleared your throat and gained the crowd's attention, all of them quickly bowing in respect as the four boys you remembered from the day before wondering who the three of you were.

"Come on, Kiyomasa-kun!" You gave him a rather maniacal giggle and grinned mere inches from his face, your eyes wide in fury. "You'll scare your little crowd away."

You stepped back and finished the last piece of dorayaki and walked passed him, stopping right in front of Takemichi, with Mikey following close behind as Draken kicked Kiyomasa in the stomach, making him double down in pain.

Mikey leaned down close to the beaten boy and smiled down at him. "What's your name?"

"T-Takemichi Hanagaki."

"...You're my friend now, Takemitchy." Mikey stood up and began walking towards Kiyomasa, a smile still plastered on his face as his foot makes contact with Kiyomasa's face.

You glanced down at Takemichi and gave him a friendly smile and a wave. "You alright?" Takemichi's eyes widened a bit. He heard the familiar voice, but less firm. It was gentle now.

"Mikey-chan." He stopped and looked back at you and you tapped your empty wrist. "I think it's time to go." You walked towards Draken with Mikey also walking at the same pace next to you.

"Shut down this lame fight club."

You yawned and blinked slowly with your head bobbing tiredly. "Alright, that's enough commanding today." Draken said with his hand on your head, slightly ruffling your hair.

"Hai, hai."

With your head rested against Draken's back and Mikey behind you, you slept soundly on the rather rowdy motorcycle, surprising to many. You groaned quietly and shifted your position and Mikey put his arms next to you so you wouldn't fall off. "Nightmare?"

"Probably. Her heart's beating really loudly on my back." As he said that, you jolted slightly and the bike shook on the road. "Whoa there... we're almost there."

•••

Your phone rang and your eyes opened to your bedroom ceiling. "H-huh?" You sat up and looked around. "Ken-chan and Mikey-chan probably dropped me off."

Once you noticed that your phone was still ringing, you picked it up and lied back down with your phone to your ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N."