16 | Smiles

I had a little bit of fun with this one, so... enjoy it cuz I sure did.

"I don't like this." Chifuyu said. You laughed and put the period cramp simulator on his abs. "Your fault for saying periods aren't that serious."

Baji sighed. "Why are girls like this?"

"If you want, you can try making me understand the pain of being hit in the nuts."

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Mitsuya questioned, to which you shrugged and stepped away from Chifuyu. "Alrighty, fall onto the couch if you need to ."

"Why would I need to— WHAT THE HELL?!" Chifuyu slumped over and landed on the couch, swearing under his breath. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!"

You laughed, the camera shaking slightly with Emma looking over your shoulder. "Are you showing this to Draken?"

"Yes, but I'm also going to be using this for when I'm upset."

You leaned on the wall, watching for a few more seconds before turning off the simulator. "Alrighty, I think that's enough suffering for you."

Chifuyu stayed lying face down on the couch, holding his gut and mumbling under his breath. "Baji-san, you're next." He finally said.

"What?!"

"Good idea. Emma-chan, hold please?" She nodded and held the camera as you grabbed Baji and pulled him closer to you, kneeling down in front of him and lifting his shirt.

"This looks really odd on camera, Y/N-chan."

"Well, it is what it is." You attached the simulator and smirked. "And..." You stepped back and turned it on, the first words coming from Baji's mouth being, "SH!T!!"

"Oh, well." You giggled and sat down next to Chifuyu, allowed him to put his head in your lap as you stroked his blonde hair. "There, there."

"Why did God look at girls and say, 'I'll make you suffer?'"

"Not sure."

Baji sat down, his legs twitching as he tried to tough out the simulator. "Alright, I think that's enough." You turned off the simulator and looked at Mitsuya.

"No, no."

"Yes, yes." You took his hands and pulled him closer, detaching the simulator from Baji as he let out a sigh of relief. "Holy crap. That should not be natural."

"Oh well. Come on, Tsu-chan."

"I don't like this."

"It hasn't even started!" You stepped back, but Mitsuya refused to let you do so, holding your arms and looking down at the strings attached to his stomach. "Tsu-chan."

"No, no."

You looked at Emma and she nodded, walking closer and turning it on.

He muffled a pained grunt by pursing his lips and he slowly let his legs give in and sit down on the couch, right as Baji got up.

"Tsu-chan, you will start crying if you don't—"

"Let me endure this..." He sharply inhaled, gripping his pants. "Okay, okay, turn it off, turn it off."