44 | Emotions

"Emergency Meeting begins now!!"

You looked out at your subordinates, with many missing because of how beat up they had gotten, multiple injured, and only one division unscathed. Not ironic to you, it was the fifth division.

"Tenjiku attacks have occurred all throughout Kanagawa, and since it's a new gang, we have little information on it!" Draken announced. "Y/N?"

"Right." You cleared your throat. "From my observations, there are at least 300 members of Tenjiku. These 300 include Ran and Rindo Haitani, Mochizuki, Shino Madarame, Kakushi, and Izana Kurokawa."

Mikey glanced at you, and you furrowed your brow before looking back at your gang.

"I also have reason to believe that Kisaki had assisted in the forming of Tenjiku. The attacks begun near the beginning of the year in Yokohama, which aligns with his liberation from the gang. That being said, the former Valhalla members that we took under the sixth division could also be a part of it, Hanma included."

Murmurs spread throughout the crowd, but a simply raise of your hand made it go silent.

"Something else that has come to my attention is that the former members of S-62 have gathered into this one gang." You made eye contact with Mitsuya, then looked at Yasuhiro, who was stone faced from your added point. "S-62 consisted of six members, all born in the same year, including the Haitani Brothers, Mocchi, Shion Madarame, and Izana Kurokawa."

A hand raised from amongst the crowd. "Wasn't Madarame from the Black Dragons?"

"Yes. Ninth Generation to be exact. While he has some sort of fighting prowess, fighting against at the very least Hakkai should be able to get him on the ground."

You cleared your throat once more to change the topic.

"I admittedly do not have as much information as I wish to, but there's enough for me to conclude that Tenjiku isn't a gang to scoff over. It could very well be the most difficult gang we've ever had to fight up until today."

You stepped back and Mikey stepped forward. "Well, you've heard basically everything you need to and can know about Tenjiku. Is there anything else to report?"

There wasn't anything else.

"Since they've picked a fight with us, a full on battle will take place at the end of the month. Any objections?"

You rose your hand and he looked over.

"It's not an objection, really. It's simply that... what'll we do if we do beat them? When we beat Moebius, Kisaki came here. When we beat Valhalla, they came here. And then when we pushed them away, they just went and formed Tenjiku."

"Then we won't let them get away, now will we?" Mikey smiled a bit at you. "Besides, you're our strategist. You'll figure something out, right?"

You nodded. "Right."

•••

After the meeting, you saw Takemichi walk the way opposite from his house, and ran up to him.

"Where are you going?"

"Hina-chan's house. I need to head to the future to ask Naoto something. It's about Tenjiku."

You put your hand on your chin. "Before you do that, what are you planning on asking?"

"I-I'm not sure. Just some information on them." He paused. "Hey, how come you don't know about Tenjiku?"

"I was knocked out cold for two weeks in the original timeline. Well, not the original, but you get what I mean. By the time I woke up..." You thought for a while. "Everything was done, and I was urged to leave the gang by Keisuke's mom. It fell under Tenjiku and she didn't want me near it."