86 | Toman's Little Sister

"Takemichi." You grabbed his wrist and pulled him in the same direction you were going.

"Wh- Where are we going?"

"I need to talk to you." You found Draken's gaze and pointed towards Mikey. He nodded in response and ran in Mikey's direction, sending other opposing members after him like police to an escaped convict.

You tapped Takeomi's shoulder and made a square with your hands. He motioned towards a few storage units and you bowed your head in thanks.

Takemichi heard no words exchanged, but he knew that you weren't dumb enough to say where you were going or what you were planning with all these people around you.

You went to a corner hidden by a few storage units and let out a heavy sigh. "Takemichi, how exactly did you time travel?"

"What do you mean?"

"No one has ever time travelled without my help. Not that I know of." You stared at him. "Except for you."

"Is it because I had to die before doing it?"

You shook your head. "Aiko and Shi-nii-chan had to as well. Shinichiro committed suicide. Aiko had been drunk when I was talking to him and he walked into rushing traffic. You were pushed onto tracks. But something still bothers me: I didn't know you before that day."

"What day?"

"When you and your friends were being beaten up. You didn't know who I was, did you?"

He shook his head. "I don't think so." Then he paused. "Wait, someone...."

"Someone what?"

"Someone called out my name."

"Takemichi!!" Was the last words he heard as the lights of the speeding train came ramming at him.

"I couldn't tell who it was or where it came from. The train came too quick for me to see."

"It couldn't have been Naoto?"

He shook his head, slower this time. "Naoto was dead in that timeline. It couldn't have been Akkun, he was the one who pushed me. It wouldn't make sense."

You placed your hand on you chin. Now that you thought about it, you don't have any memories of the time in between your time leap and Takemichi's. But he doesn't remember either...

Your eyes flickered behind Takemichi. With a quick motion, you grabbed his shoulder and flung him behind, using your arm to block a kick.

"You... You raised some powerful boys, huh?"

"They don't call me Goddess for nothing, Aiko. Surprised you got past Mikey, though." You had one arm you could only move from the elbow without feeling you were being ripped apart and a head telling you to go to sleep, but something whispering in your ear telling you to keep going.

You kicked him back and stumbled into Takemichi. "Go find Mikey."

"What? But—!"

"That's an order for your superior, Takemichi."

He hesitated, but you gave him a small smile, assuring him that it would be alright. You lied a lot and hid what you were thinking until it was beneficial, but he ultimately nodded and ran towards where he last saw Mikey.

You let out a sigh. "So, tell me, now that we're alone: what exactly are you planning on doing here?"

"My dear, it takes but one person to change the clock. You seem to be the only one that knows how to do so. Dear Huron doesn't quite like Haru, and I need you for a lovely little excursion, so it all goes in our favour, doesn't it?"