Chapter 1: Stressful Morning

Y/N POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I sat up to my alarm going off. I sighed and turned it off, getting out of bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit for the day. I slapped on some black jeans, a white tank top, and my yin yang hoodie. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, grabbing a apple. I grabbed my keys off the table and exited the house. I got into my car and headed to school. Once I made it there and parked, I saw Opal waiting for me.
"What's up Y/N?" Opal asked.
Opal was my good friend. She had been by my side since the day I came to this hell. She always put a smile on my face. Even when I felt like ending everything.
"Not much. You?" I asked.
"Meh. Bored as can be." Opal muttered as we walked into school.
"I mean same." I said, laughing.
We entered the school building and headed to the cafeteria.
"You look tired. And like you totally weren't up till 1am having a breakdown." Opal said.
"Pfft... No. I got sleep." I muttered.
"You know you can call me anytime." Opal said.
"I know. But when it's that late I feel like I'm bothering you." I said.
"How many damn times do I gotta tell you, I don't care how late it is. If you're upset and need to vent, then call me! That's what friend's do." Opal said as we sat down at a table.
"Ok ok. Geez." I said.
Just then a familiar face walked over. It was TK.
"Hey TK. How's it going?" I asked.
"Good. How are you 2?" TK asked.
"Tired." Me and Opal said.
"When aren't you guys tired?" TK said, smirking.
They sat down next to us.
"What are you guys doing this weekend?" TK asked.
"I have to head to my dad's..." Opal muttered, rolling her eyes.
"Homework... Loads of it." I sighed.
TK and Opal looked at me with a concerned expression.
"You better not be doing that goth kids work for him again." Opal said.
"What? No..." I lied.
"You know you should tell someone that he's forcing you to do his work." TK said.
"Look, it's not a big deal." I muttered.
"Um yes it is a big deal. I hate seeing my bestfriend being bullied into doing extra work." Opal said.
I sighed and stood up.
"It's my problem. Not your's. Now, I'm heading to class. See you guy's later." I said, turning and walking away.
I walked into the hall. I turned a corner and tripped over something. I sighed, guessing what happened. I got up and looked up and was met with Peter's stupid face.
"Goodmorning to you too." I muttered, standing up.
"My work better be done, nerd." He growled.
"Oh trust me. It is." I said, reaching into my bag and pulling out a folder.
I handed it to him. He grabbed it and opened it, looking through it.
"If I fail this, you're dead." He muttered.
"And have I ever failed you?" I asked, frowning.
He glared at me before walking away. I rolled my eyes and continued to head towards my class. Well, at least that's over with. Man he was getting on my nerves. But whatever. I entered class and sat down, pulling out my work. Today was gonna be a long day. How lovely.

(579 words)