Chapter 51: What The Hell!?

Y/N POV

Soon we made it back to Peter's house. No one was home though, which makes sense though. His sister was probably at school and his mother was probably at work.
  "Um... I have no fucking clue where it is." Peter said as we walked into his room.
I sat down on his bed and pulled out my phone.
  "I can call it." I said, dialing his number.
  "Mk." He muttered.
As it rang, I heard his phone outside his room.
  "I think it's not in your room." I said.
  "Yeah, I realized. I'll be right back." He said, exiting the room.
I sat there, looking around. I haven't been to his house as much and I guess I never realized how big his room was. I then noticed he had a Playstation. I stood up and walked over to it. I grabbed the stack of games he had, looking through it. I was shocked with how many games he had. I guess I wasn't expecting him to be much of a gamer.
  "What are you doing?" I heard Peter ask from the doorway.
  "I didn't know you liked video games so much." I said.
  "Meh. I barely play." He mumbled.
  "So could I kick your ass in any of these games?" I asked, smirking.
  "Pfft no." He mumbled, sarcastically.
  "Then let's play a game." I said.
  "Ok. I get to pick though." Peter said, walking over to me.
  "Ok." I said, handing him the stack of games.
After he picked one, which happened to be some sort of racing game, we ended up playing for a long time. I laid down, after losing yet another race to him.
  "Cheater." I muttered.
  "I am not, nerd." He said.
  "Mhm." I mumbled.
He paused the game and looked at the time on his phone. It was around 1:43pm.
  "I'm gonna go make us some sandwiches." Peter said, standing up.
  "Ok." I said.
  "What would you want to drink?" Peter asked.
  "Water is fine for now." I said.
  "Ok. I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't go snooping around my room, now, nerd." He said.
  "Oh mk." I said, chuckling.
He laughed a little before exiting the room. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from my dad, asking when I'd be home. I didn't really have a specific time and just told him I'd text when I'd leave. He just sent back a thumbs up emoji. I chuckled before shutting off my phone and sitting up.
  "Gosh, it is cold in his room." I muttered to myself.
I stood up and walked over to his closet. He won't mind if I borrow a sweatshirt, right? I went to grab the handle when I stopped. He said not to snoop around... I mean I am just grabbing a sweatshirt, nothing more. Though it felt... Wrong in a way. Maybe I should just ask him. I sighed, knowing it was just my anxiety getting to me. All I'm doing is grabbing a sweatshirt, jeez Y/N. I rolled my eyes and opened the closet. I went cold at the sight of what I thought was gonna be a normal closet....
  "What the hell..." I whispered, frozen in fear.
He had pictures of me everywhere. Ones of me sleeping, changing, at work, or just walking around the mall. And even more. I noticed a few of my missing clothes items. There were candles, hearts, and the word MINE everywhere. Along with some roses. This was some sort of fucking shrine set up!
  "He's fucking insane." I muttered.
I looked behind me. Peter still hadn't came back. I noticed a tiny dresser inside. I got onto my knees and opened the top drawer, where I found an assortment of adult toys, hand cuffs, and a few boxes of condoms. I closed that drawer and opened the next. Rope. Lots and lots of rope. I shuddered. All of this had me on edge. But why rope? I shut that drawer and opened the last. My stomach turned. A drawer full of knives. Lots of fucking knives. There was a small file in there as well. I grabbed it and opened it. Inside was a list of names. People from school, my work, and even my family. I noticed Adrian's name, my mothers name, and Zain's name had big red X's over them.
  "He killed them..." I whispered.
He was killing off everyone on this list. Why though? I felt tears forming in my eyes. I was dating a stalker and a killer. I  pulled out my phone, clicking into Opal's messages. I took a picture of Peter's whole set up, sending it to her, asking her to call the police and my dad. I need to leave. But if I left so sudden, surely Peter would know something was up. I stood up and was going to back up when I ran into something. 2 hands gripped my waist and I felt my breath catch in my throat.
  "I told you not to snoop around, darling." Peter's voice said, sending chills down my spine.
I wanted to scream. To run away from him. But I couldn't move. I aloud him to turn me around to face him.
  "W-wh-why?" I choked out.
  "Why? Because I love you darling. You're mine and only mine. We are meant for eachother. And those who get in our way... Well... You know what happens." He said, a psychotic smile on his face.
His hands trailed from my waist, up to my shoulders. Just then my phone went off. I tried to shut it off but Peter grabbed it from my hand. He looked at it and saw what I sent Opal.
  "You made a bad decision sending that to her, darling." He growled, looking up at me.
Just then he pushed me into the closet, slamming the door shut. I heard him lock it.
  "Peter! What are you doing! Let me out!" I screamed, banging on the door.
  "Sorry, love. I gotta take care of Opal first. I'll be back shortly. But don't worry, everything will be ok." I heard him say.
  "No! Peter no! Let me out please! I'll tell Opal to stay quiet! Please don't hurt her! Peter please!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.
I heard his bedroom door shut. I began to hyperventilate. This can't be happening. It's all a bad dream. He wouldn't really do any of this, would he?

(1085 words)