Chapter 20: Caught

Y/N POV

Me and Peter sat silently as I thought of a question for him.
  "Um... D-do you have any... Kinks?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
  "Too many to name." He said, smirking.
I turned red.
  "Wow... I ugh... Wasn't expecting that." I said.
He just chuckled. I looked over at my desk.
  "Maybe we should study? I honestly don't know what else to ask anyway's..." I said.
  "Sure. But... Let me ask one more question." Peter said, sitting up.
  "Yeah go ahead." I said.
  "Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asked, placing a hand on my waist and pulling me towards him.
I smiled nervously.
  "No... Hehe... I was expecting a more in depth question from you." I said, avoiding eye contact once again.
  "You're cute when you're nervous." He said, bringing his face to mine.
  "Th-thanks..." I muttered.
Just then he grabbed both my wrists and pinned me to the bed, now on top of me.
  "Peter!" I yelled, a bit too loud.
  "Yes darling?" He said.
  "We're not going this far. We just started dating... We haven't even went on a proper date... And my mom could be home any minute..." I stuttered, his smile only seeming to grow.
  "I wouldn't do anything to you without your consent, darling~" He said, lowering his face to mine.
  "P-please let my hands go." I mumbled.
He did so. I mentally sighed in relief.
  "Sorry for scaring you." He said, placing a hand on my cheek.
  "It's fine." I said.
We made eye contact. I could see he was blushing hard. He smiled softly. I did too. I cupped his face with my hands. I pulled his face closer to mine. Should I kiss him? I don't know how to though. Maybe he can guide me? He seems like the type of guy who knows how to, right? Quit hesitating! Our lips connected and I closed my eyes. He kissed back, immediately. He moved his hand that was by my waist up to my head, placing it under my head. I felt his tongue guide along my bottom lip. I don't wanna go to far but... I'm a little curious to see what this'll feel like. I aloud him entrance. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. My eyes shot open from the suddenness. I pushed away from him and he pulled back. I sat up, slightly gasping for air.
  "Everything ok?" He asked as I coughed.
  "Yeah... But fuck, don't just go straight down my throat like that. I can't breathe." I said, catching my breath.
  "Oh sorry. I got a little carried away." He said.
  "It's ok. Next time... Try and slow down a little so I know to prepare or whatever." I said.
  "Ok." He said, lauhing nervously.
  "Let's try again though." I said, shyly.
  "Really?" He asked, seeming shocked.
I nodded, pulling his head over to mine again. This time he pulled me into the kiss. I let myself relax. I wrapped my arms around him and laid down again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth again, but didn't go straight down my throat this time. After a while, he slowly guided his tongue down my throat. This felt better than just being caught off guard.
  "Ahem." Someone said from the door.
Me and Peter pulled away from eachother. Peter sat up and so did I. Steph stood in the door, looking slightly surprised and slightly annoyed.
  "Having fun?" She asked me.
  "Steph! Knock next fucking time!" I yelled, upsetly.
  "You got a little something on your face." Steph said, smirking.
I wiped the saliva off my face and got up, walking over to her. I was pissed off and embarrassed.
  "So, I thought you and your so-called study partner weren't a thing?" Steph asked.
  "Yeah yeah! What do you want?" I asked.
  "Just wanted to let you know I'm throwing a party on friday for home-coming. Dad's leaving for a buisness trip that morning and mom is gonna be at work. And you are not invited to this party, so maybe you can stay at your new boyfriends. I'll do whatever you want if you let me have the house that night and don't tell mom." Steph explained.
  "Whatever I want? Seriously? What do you think I want? And you can't just kick me out of the fucking house." I said, folding my arms.
  "Oh I can name a few things if you'd like." Steph said.
  "You know what. I'll let you have the fucking house as long as nobody finds out about me and Peter until I'm comfortable." I said.
  "That's all? You don't want money or maybe even fake ID's?" Steph asked.
  "Throw in $50 bucks and we have a deal." I said.
She glared at me before reaching into her wallet and grabbing some money, handing it to me.
  "We have a deal, bitch." Steph said, turning and leaving.
I sighed in relief, shutting the door. I turned to look at Peter.
  "Sorry." I said.
  "It's fine, darling." He said.
I looked over at the time. It was already 11pm.
  "Whoa geez! How long were we playing 20 questions? And making out...." I stuttered, shocked.
He shrugged.
  "I should probably head out though. You should get some sleep too." Peter said, standing up.
  "Ok. And guess we'll have to double studying tomorrow night. Thursday is our due date I think. I'll start the essay wednesday. But it was nice to hang out with you. Tomorrow we can make plans to go out this weekend, if you'd like." I said, smiling.
  "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow." He said, walking to the door.
I grabbed his hand, stopping him. He looked back at me. I quickly kissed him on the cheek. He turned red and smiled.
  "Cya!" I said.
  "Bye." He said.
He closed the door. I can't believe this just happened...

(995 words)