Chapter 67: Ideas

Y/N POV

About an hour or 2 had passed and Peter still wasn't home. I had kinda gave up on looking for a way to escape. Well not gave up, moreso distracted. I was currently watching Netflix. My thoughts began to wonder back to potentially escaping though.
  "Maybe if I act super happy with being here for a bit, I can eventually either find the van keys or Peter will give me my phone back?" I mumbled to myself.
I sat there for a moment, debating to go through with this plan. Only thing is that there could be a downfall to this plan. And that downfall is end up enjoying not working and falling for Peter again. I mean for some odd fucking reason I still was slightly attached to him!
  "GAH WHY ME!" I sighed obnoxiously.
Just then the sound of a vehicle could be heard. Peter was back. I got up and raced to the entrance of the house. The lock clicked and Peter opened the door.
  "Well it's about time, sir." I said, folding my arms and sarcastically frowning.
  "I'm so sorry I took long. Traffic was awful when I got to the main road, darling. I'm sorry." Peter began apologizing.
I jokingly rolled my eyes as he walked over and hugged me. He buried his face into my hair, inhaling my scent.
  "I missed you so much. I was so worried about you." He muttered.
I just hugged him back.
  "I thought you were leaving me for dead for a moment." I said, chuckling.
He pulled away and gasped dramatically.
  "I would never abandon you, my love." He said, dramatically placing a hand on his chest.
  "You're such a dork." I said.
  "Whatever you say, darling. Now, I'm going to bring stuff into the house. You can join me or wait for me in the living room. Unless you're hungry, then we can start dinner, if you'd like." Peter explained, turning and walking back over to the door.
  "I'll help ya out cause I've been bored all day anyways." I said, trailing behind him.
  "Once again, I'm sorry." Peter said.
  "It's fine dude. Don't worry about it. Though next time I'd preferably would like to come with." I explained.
  "Um... Maybe..." He said hesitantly.
  "Pwease? For me?" I begged.
  "Gosh don't do that. Also are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked.
  "Indeed I am. I've claimed it as my own." I said, proudly.
  "Ok. That's fine with me. But does that mean you were snooping around my room?" He muttered, looking over at me.
I couldn't tell if he was mad or just curious. Oh shit imma die now.
  "Hehe... Yeah... A little..." I laughed nervously.
  "You haven't changed a bit, darling." He said, smirking.
  "Is that a good thing or a bad one?" I asked.
  "Meh. Depends how ya see it." Peter said.
We finished taking groceries inside and putting them away. Peter and me were now sitting in the kitchen thinking of what to make.
  "Pizza could easily be home made and isn't that hard to do. I mean, I'm not a cook or anything but I've made home made pizza once or twice and never fucked it up. Though I did nearly light the house on fire when I forgot the paper plates on the stove..." I explained.
  "I'm gonna guess you were home alone when that incident accord?" Peter asked.
  "Nope. Me and Steph. I blame Steph for it. Though she threatened to tattle on me and I had to give up my fucking DS for a week." I said, shrugging slightly.
  "Ah, the life of siblings." Peter chuckled.
  "How's Sarah? Or have you not talked to her?" I asked.
  "Same old spoiled brat. Only worse. And who knows where the fuck she is. Hopefully in another state. Maybe country even. But yeah, only saw her like twice after I got out of prison. First time was because I had to go home to get some of my stuff, and she ended up being there. Mom wasn't home, as usaul. 2nd time was because she found out I was stalking you and threatened to tell you. That was until I nearly lit her hair on fire. Stupid bitch wears too much hair spray. Just asking to be lit on fire." Peter explained, smirking slightly.
  "Damn and I thought me and Steph were bad." I said.
  "Trust me. There's a lot more shit that happened between us than ya think. Fucking bitch is the reason I don't swim anymore." Peter sighed.
  "Hold up. You don't swim? Aquaphobia?" I asked.
He nodded.
  "Can't swim anyways." He muttered under his breath.
  "Seriously dude! You're fucking 6'4 and can't swim! Damn you really are scared of water." I laughed.
  "Oh shut it. At least I'm not horrified of thunderstorms." Peter said.
  "Oh you dare bring that into this." I glared at him.
He grinned, showing off his shark teeth.
  "Fuck you." I mumbled, standing up from my spot at the table.
Peter stood up and grabbed me, pulling me into his arms.
  "Anytime~" He purred, bringing his face close to mine.
I felt myself turn red and I looked down, pulling away.
  "Ok anyways, let's make pizza! I'll get the ingredients ready!" I said, walking over to the cabinets.
Holy shit that was hot. I started to randomly look through the cabinets, unable to focus from how flustered I was.
  "Somebody's flustered." Peter taunted.
  "I-it's your fault... Jerk! Now help me out please?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder.
He chuckled and walked over.
  "I'm sorry and ok. I'll help ya out." He said.
  "It's fine. Just... Don't do that again." I whispered.
  "I don't make promises." Peter said.
I rolled my eyes as we began to look for ingredients.

(969 words)