Chapter 59: A Mistake *Smut Warning!*

Y/N POV

After I had got out if the shower, changed, and everything else. I laid down on my bed with a sigh. This is all just lovely. Peter's out of prison and has been following me, once again. What the fuck was with his obsession? Like for real, my guy.
"This world hates me." I muttered, pulling the covers over my head.
I let out a groan before pulling the covers down slightly.
"What next world? What's your next idea? You gonna get me kidnapped, again? Try me bitch!" I said, flicking my ceiling off.
Not too long after that, I felt tired and eventually fell asleep.

Peter's POV

Man. She really was upset. Is she mad at me still? Is she gonna ignore me? Maybe I should back off a little? No! If I do that she'll for sure leave me! I need to try and get all her attention back to me. It's clear as day she missed me, otherwise she would have pulled away from that kiss sooner. A memory of that flashed through my head. The way she pulled me to her, deepening our passionate and heated kiss. I felt a buzz of arousal stir in my hips. I shook my head. I can't get hard now. Fuck, I need to focus. Soon she was out like a light. I slipped out of her closet and made my way over to her, crouching down next to her.
"So pretty~" I mumbled.
She was lying flat on her back, head slightly tilted in my direction, right arm drapped across her chest. She was wearing a black tank-top. And her blankets were slightly below her chest, therefore giving me an amazing view. My mind began to wonder, as usual, and I could feel that buzz of arousal again, but stronger. I wanted to stop it. I should stop it. But I kept thinking and fantasizing things. I whimpered as I felt my pants beginning to tighten.
"Oh fuck..." I whispered.
I know I wasn't fully hard, but I know there wasn't any turning back now. The time of us in the locker room happened to flash through my head. The way I took her by surprise. She was oh so worried about getting caught. I chuckled. The way our lewd noises and her angelic moans echoed in the locker room.
"Oh darling~ I'd love to hear you sing for me again." I groaned.
My dick had hardened to the point it was now painfully tight in my pants. I reached down to palm at it, hoping to relieve some of the tension. It definitely wasn't going down without me doing something about it. I carefully unzipped my pants, taking the belt off as well, my dick creating a huge tent in my boxers. I softly stroked it through my boxers, biting my bottom lip gently to quiet myself. Y/N stirred a little in her sleep, turning on her side, now completely facing me. Her tank top happened to drop down a little further, giving me more of a show.
"Ahh~ Y/N~ such a tease my darling." I moaned, softly.
My hand dove pass the hem off my boxers, grabbing my dick. The skin to skin contact made a yelp/moan escape. My other hand shot up to cover my mouth. I began to tremble as I sped up my pace. Oh fuck... Fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum! Just then I released, moaning in pure ecstasy. As soon as I calmed myself down, I zipped and buckled my pants back on. Now I'm gonna have to walk back to my van with cum stained boxers... Again. Fucking horny ass mind. I don't know if Y/N heard my belt, but she started to move like she was gonna wake up. I panicked and ran/stumbled back over to her closet. My heart was racing from earlier and now it was racing 10x faster.
"What the fuck?" Y/N muttered.
Oh shit. Did I happen to leak onto the floor somehow.
"Well it's a good thing I woke up. My alarm wasn't set." Y/N said to themselves.
I mentally sighed in relief. As soon as she laid back down, I waited a few minutes before once again exiting the closet. I then made my way over to the window. I looked over at her with a smile.
"Goodnight darling~" I whispered.
I then exited the room, making sure to close the window this time.

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned in annoyance but sat up, shutting it off. I then got ready for work.

// Time Skip //

I made it to the diner early. I walked into the back and was pulled into a full embrace by TK.
"Oh I'm so glad you're alive! And early!" They said, chuckling.
"Thanks, TK. And same." I said, laughing as well.
"Now. I need the tea on you and Peter. Please tell me you reported him to the police?" TK asked.
"What? No. But... I mean... I don't fucking know anymore. We got in an argument but I gave in and..." I stuttered.
"And what Y/N? What did you do?" TK asked, panicked.
"I invited him over and we talked things out. He was truthful about everything... I hope." I mumbled, looking down.
"Oh my fucking gosh! You're putting yourself at risk, again! You realize he's fucking insane! Next thing you know he'll fucking kidnap you and more than likely use you like a damn toy, whether it's torture or rape! We are going to the police, Y/N." TK explained.
"I'm sorry! I just... Miss him in a way." I said.
Don't cry don't cry don't cry.
"Y/N, he's not the same person. He never was. He wore this sick and twisted mask to get to you." TK said.
"He said he'd change for me!" I said, looking up.
TK seemed shocked and disappointed.
"This is all gonna be a same replay of high-school. Why not catch it now, before Peter makes another kill or attempt to kidnap you?" TK asked.
TK was right. I nodded.
"You get off early today, right? I advise you go from here to the police station. Ok?" TK said.
I nodded, once again.
"Good. Now let's get to work. Luckily it should be slow today." TK said.
"Ok." I said.

(1072 words)