Chapter 2: Homework...

Peter's POV

I let out a long sigh. She said goodmorning to me. I half smiled. Just then something grabbed my arm. I looked over and saw my sister, Sarah.
  "Somebody's smiling! What happened that actually made you, mister emo boy or whatever, smile?" She asked.
  "Fuck off, Sarah." I growled, pulling my arm out of her grasp.
  "Lemme guess. It had to do something with that Y/N girl. Did you finally communicate with her in a proper way?" Sarah asked.
I turned my head to glare at her. She smirked.
  "I said, Fuck off." I muttered.
  "Fine jerk. Cya after school. Unless your heading to the cafe after." Sarah said, walking away.
I rolled my eyes. She was so irritating. I turned into my class.
  "You're late." The teacher muttered, walking over to me.
  "So?" I said, frowning.
  "If you keep this up, you're gonna get detention." The teacher said, folding his arms.
  "Whatever." I said, walking over to my desk.

Y/N POV

I sat in class, boredly. I doodled on my work.
"Y/N." Someone said, breaking me out of thought.
I looked up and saw the teacher standing next to my desk.
  "Did you finish your work?" She asked.
I nodded, reaching into my bag and pulling my work for this class out. I handed it to her and she walked back up to the front of my class. Well, now that I finally got caught up on my homeworl and finished that jerks homework, I can finally relax. The bell rang and I started to pack up my bag. I then exited class and headed to my locker. I turned down the hall and saw Peter standing by my locker. Our eyes locked. I internally sighed in frustration. What could he possibly need now.
  "Hey... You're kinda in my way." I said, stopping in front of him.
  "I know. These are for you." He said, handing me a pile of papers.
  "What is this?" I asked.
  "All my missing assignments. I need them done by tomorrow morning." He said.
My stomach dropped.
  "Wh-what!? I... I can't do that. I gotta go to work after school and then I gotta go home and do chores. I've pulled to many all nighters this week." I said, panicked.
He grabbed the collar of my shirt and lowered his head to mine.
  "Are we gonna have a problem?" He growled.
I shook my head frantically.
  "N-no... I... I can do it. S-sorry Peter... I'll make sure they all are done." I stuttered in fear.
He let me go.
  "Good." He said, walking away.
I banged my head against my locker.
  "Fuck." I muttered, knowing tonight was gonna be a long night.
I mean I can do some of it at lunch. Then again if TK and Opal see I'm doing his work, they'll be mad at me. Whatever, I'll figure it out. I opened my locker and put the papers inside it. I then grabbed my books for the next class. I shut my locker and walked off to class.

(So these chapters may be short... Sorry about that.)

(526 words)