Chapter 74: Kidnapped Or Not?

Y/N POV

The next day was slightly boring. Peter had to wake up and immediately start working on a video to review an item since well... He was busy the night before. So while he was doing that, I laid in my room boredly. He said it'd only take about an hour, so he was close to being done anyways. The time was about 11am. I don't know. Just then I was brought out of thought when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and walked over to the door, opening.
  "So, now that I'm done. What would you like to do today, darling?" Peter asked.
  "I don't know... There isn't really much to do around here that we haven't done." I mumbled, shrugging.
  "Well... I do have an idea. But I do have rules also." He said.
My curiosity took over and I looked up at him with interest.
  "Go on." I said.
  "I was thinking, we could go shopping. But, you must stay by my side at every second or else." He explained.
A smiled spread across my face.
  "Yes! But wait... Even after everything? I'm literally on a missing persons list Peter." I said, my smile fading.
  "Not anymore. The report was labeled as a misunderstanding and they got rid of it. Turns out what you told TK worked." Peter explained, frowning at the mention of TK.
  "Really! Wow! Holy shit I'm glad they listened." I said, sighing in relief.
  "Same here." Peter said.
  "Well then let's get ready." I said.
  "Of course." He said.

TK's POV

Me, Lucy, Steph, and Don sat in Lucy's apartment.
  "So you're saying the police won't do shit because supposedly Y/N went with Peter willingly!?" Steph asked.
  "Yup. I just... That doesn't seem right, doesn't it?" I said.
  "Well, we don't know Y/N's past like you guys." Don said, pointing at Lucy and himself.
  "He fucking kidnapped her, locked her in his fucking closet, and murdered people out of jealousy! And she still chooses to be with him." Steph shouted.
  "Guys... I know this sounds crazy but... We should go to her. The police had found her location faster than they'd expect. It's near a town about 4 hours away. North of our town." I said.
  "Kid, that ain't smart. If he truly is a psycho, you really think he'd just be ok with you showing up? Especially if he did kidnap her." Don said.
  "Yeah, I don't wanna die." Lucy said.
  "So we sit back and let my sister die? I don't give a fuck if he honestly has changed or not. That fucker doesn't deserve Y/N after everything he did." Steph shouted.
  "And what are we gonna do? Either get murdered or murder him trying to save her and then end up in prison? And what if Y/N is truly happy now? What if he didn't kidnap her either?" Lucy asked.
Steph sighed.
  "I think we should just let it go for now." Don said.
  "Then I'll go." I said.
  "TK come on." Lucy complained.
  "I'm with you." Steph said.
  "We'll be back. I just wanna see for myself if she's ok." I said.
  "Me too." Steph said.
  "Guys." Don mumbled.
  "Either come with us, or go back to living your life." I said, standing up.
Don and Lucy looked at each other and then back at me. Don sighed and Lucy just shook her head.
  "Fine. We're in." Lucy said.

Y/N POV

We were already heading down the road. It was honestly a pretty area. The endless forest was really pretty, and there was a beautiful river that we drove next to.
  "What changed your mind?" I asked.
  "What do you mean?" Peter asked, glancing over at me for a split second before looking back at the road.
  "To take me out shopping." I said.
  "Oh I don't really know... I guess I feel bad for saying you're untrustworthy. Even though you've showed absolute zero signs of wanting to escape." Peter explained.
  "And maybe the fact I'm no longer a missing person and the police refuse to come? Oh what about that fact that we fucked? And I was the one who initiated it. Totally trying to escape, Peter." I said sarcastically.
  "I know I know. I'm just very paranoid and I shouldn't be. That's just how I am and I'm sorry. I need to learn to control this obsessive and possessive behavior." Peter rambled.
  "Hey calm down. I'm not saying you need to apologize and feel bad. I'm just stating if that I honestly was going to escape, I would have definitely took the opportunity to tell TK or actually attempt it. You're ok." I explained.
  "Oh." Peter mumbled.
  "Now. I'm just excited to go out for awhile. We can spend time together and have fun messing around in town. Right?" I said.
  "Yeah. You're right. I'm excited too." He said.
  "Please, don't be worried or paranoid that I'll leave or attempt to either? Cause that'll get in the way of just... Having fun, ya know. If it makes you feel any better, we can hold hands." I teased.
Peter chuckled and nodded.
  "You're such a dork but I'm more than willing to go with that plan. And I promise I won't sit and worry the whole time, Y/N." He said, playfully rolling his eyes.
  "Ok sir. Whatever you say." I said.

TK's POV

We had all taken Steph's car. I pulled up the address and headed that way.
  "This is how we all die. Yay." Lucy said.
  "We won't die." I muttered.
  "At least we hope we won't die." Steph said.
  "Very encouraging, Steph." Don mumbled.
  "I should have said no." Lucy said.
  "Well we can't still turn around." Steph said.
  "No, that's wasting precious time." I said.
  "We're literally 15 minutes out of town, TK." Lucy muttered.
  "It doesn't matter. You said yes, now suck it up." I said.
  "Kid, we know you're worried, but I'm sure if Y/N said she's fine, she probably is. But we can check." Don said.
I rolled my eyes. They just don't care about her like I do.

(1032 words)