Chapter 16: Bad Choice's

Y/N POV

I laid restless in my bed. My parents had gotten home about 20 minutes after Peter left. My dad was already wasted in the living room and my mom... Well, she was doing paper work.
  "Y/N!" My mother yelled.
I rolled onto my side and got up. School is going to be stressful. It was at least midnight now.
  "Yeah mom?" I said, walking out of my room.
  "Run into my room and grab my glasses." She muttered.
I nodded and walked down the hall. I entered her room, which was messy as hell.  I looked for her glasses but stumbled upon a box filled to the brim with pill bottles. Full ones. I picked one up.
  " Anti-depressants? Weird..." I said.
I looked over my shoulder at the door before pocketing a few of the pill bottles. I then found my moms glasses and walke out of her room, setting them down for her.
  "Thanks." She muttered.
  "Yup." I said, walking back into my room.
I walked over to my desk and set the 3 pill bottles in there.
  "Never tried these, but maybe they'll work better than that damn knife." I said.
I started to change. I walked over to the mirror and unwrapped the bandages on my arms, revealing the cuts. I sighed before picking up an oversized T-shirt, throwing it on me. I pulled off my jeans and walked over to my bed. I laid down, hoping I'd fall asleep soon. I turned off my lamp and rolled on my side, facing the wall. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

// Time Skip //

I woke up to my alarm.
  "Ugh no..." I complained, rolling over and shutting it off.
I got up and got ready for school. Just then my door swung open. It was Steph.
  "What?" I asked.
  "Where the fuck is my box of condoms?" Steph asked.
  "Um... Excuse me? You really think I know." I said.
  "Well it's kinda funny how you started hanging out with that emo dude and now my condoms are missing." She said, folding her arms.
  "Look, I'd assume they're in moms room or something. And me and emo dude are not a thing. He is simply my study partner. Maybe a friend at the most." I explained.
  "Mhm sure, bitch." Steph said, exiting my room.
I rolled my eyes. Why would I steal her damn condoms? I walked out of the house and headed to school. I walked into the school buidling and was greeted with a punch in my stomach, which happened to knock all the air out of me. Did I piss Peter off again? I looked up was met with someone I was not expecting. It was Adrian. He use to bug me a lot in elementary school, but kinda backed off when Peter started taking over his job of bullying me.
  "What do you want, Adrian?" I asked.
  "Saw you hanging out with goth boy at the mall yesterday. Didn't know you were dating a freak." Adrian said with a smug grin on his face.
  "What? We're-" I was cut off by a punch to the face.
I landed on my back and slowly got up. I felt blood dripping from my nose.
  "It's kinda weird you like guys who wear collars? Is he like your pet or something?" Adrian asked, lifting me up by the collar of my shirt.
  "N-no! We're not even dating!" I said, panicked.
  "Mhm sure. You totally weren't holding hands with him." Adrian said, raising his fist to punch me again.
  "Adrian!" A voice yelled.
I looked over to see TK and Opal standing there. I assumed TK was the one who yelled.
  "What do you want, weirdos?" Adrian asked, dropping me to the ground.
He then kicked me in the side. I groaned in pain.
  "Enough hurting Y/N!" TK growled.
  "Or what? You gonna go tell on me, TK? You good for nothing snitch!" Adrian said, walking over to TK.
  "Leave TK out of this!" I yelled, slowly getting up.
  "Oh so you do wanna fight?" Adrian asked, looking over his shoulder at me.
  "Only if it keeps my friends safe." I said, shaking a little in fear as he approached me.
  "I'm gonna have fun with this." Adrian said, cracking his knuckles.
  "Get away from her." A dark voice growled.
I looked over to see Peter standing there.
  "Well if it isn't goth boy." Adrian said.
I noticed TK ans Opal looked confused.
  "If you wanna fight, it's with me. Nobody else, dickhead." Peter said.
  "Ooo~ You think you're so scary with your chains and spikes, don't ya." Adrian said, walking up to him.
Peter threw a punch, nailing Adrian right smack dab in his jaw. Adrian fell to the ground and spit out a tooth.
  "You bitch!" Adrian said.
Peter kicked him in the gut, preventing him to get up. Adrian coughed a little, before Peter stepped on his chest.
  "Look here, Adrian. Next time I see you NEAR Y/N... I'll kill you... And I fucking swear by that." Peter growled, grabbing the collar of Adrians shirt.
  "You're a damn psycho!" Adrian shouted.
  "You haven't even seen me when I'm really a fucking pyscho. You're lucky I don't rip out your throat right here." Peter said, a grin spreading across his face.
  "Peter. Enough." TK said.
  "Stay out of this, TK." Peter said.
  "Peter... Listen to them." I said.
Peter looked up at me before letting Adrian go. He walked over to me.
  "Are you ok?" He asked.
I nodded, wiping the blood from my nose.
  "Y/N. Let's take you to the nurses office." Opal said, grabbing my arm.
  "Ok." I said.
Adrian had got up and walked away. Opal and me headed to the office.

Peter's POV

As Opal and Y/N walked to the nurses office, I let out a sigh. Adrian is gonna fucking pay for this.
  "Whose side are you on?" TK asked.
  "Huh?" I muttered, looking over at them, confused.
  "One moment, you're a total dick to Y/N. The next you're standing up for her?" TK said.
  "Just stay the fuck out of me and Y/N's life." I growled.
  "Um. No fucking way I'm doing that. Y/N is my friend and I'm gonna keep her away from assholes like you and Adrian." TK said.
I felt this rage course through me. I walked over to them and grabbed the collar of their shirt.
  "Look here, dipshit. You are not gonna interfere with me and Y/N, or else we're gonna have a problem, got it? And if you even try and take Y/N away from me... Well... You don't wanna know what's gonna happen." I explained.
  "You're a freak." TK said.
I did nothing but chuckle before letting them go and walking away.

(1147 words)