Chapter 49: Uh Oh...

Y/N POV

A few hours had passed and I soon was starting to drift into a sleep. I lifted my hand to wipe the dried tears off my face. All of a sudden there was a bang on my window. I sat up, looking over at it, heart racing in fear. Silence. I couldn't see anything since it was dark. I glanced off to the side. I don't have any weapons, other than the knife in my drawer. I heard the window creak and looked back. Just then it opened and I was met with a familiar face.
  "Peter? What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered, shocked yet relieved it was him.
  "I came to check on you, nerd. Why the hell did you hang up on me?" He asked, stepping into the room.
He closed the window behind him. I got out of bed and sighed.
  "Look, I didn't wanna talk on the phone with you while crying..." I muttered.
  "Huh? What happened? I wouldn't care. But did someone hurt you?" He asked, walking over to me.
I shook my head. I was kinda glad he was here. I hugged him, leaning my head on his chest.
  "My mother was killed..." I whispered.
He was silent. He hugged me back, leaning his head on top of mine.
  "I'm sorry about that." He muttered.
  "It's ok..." I said.
  "How come you banged on my window? You scared the fuck out of me." I said, pulling away.
  "Oh... I ugh... Kinda tripped and managed to hit my head against the window. I didn't mean it." He said, nervously.
  "Oh my gosh! Are you ok? You're not bleeding, right?" I asked, cupping his face and pulling his head to mine.
He turned bright red and pulled away.
  "Tsk! I'm fine, nerd." He growled.
  "You're so stubborn. What if you got a concussion?" I asked, folding my arms.
  "Pfft, as if!" He said.
Just then my bedroom door swung open. I whipped around in fear to see my dad standing there with a baseball bat.
  "What the hell is going on?" He asked, looking from me to Peter.
  "Dad! I can explain everything!" I said, panicked.
  "You're damn right you can! In the kitchen, now! Both of you!" He said.
We followed my dad into the kitchen and sat down across from him. I looked down, feeling my father's glare on me. Peter sat there, also looking down.
  "Y/N. Explanation. Now." My dad said, sternly.
  "Dad... This is Peter. My boyfriend. I swear I wasn't sneaking him in to... Well you know. He stopped by to check on me. He just wanted to make sure I was ok. I promise." I said.
  "Mk... But why the hell haven't I met him? How long has this been going on? And if he just wanted to check on you, he didn't need to sneak through the damn window." My dad said.
  "I um... Don't really know why I've never introduced him... And it's only been... A week and a half I think? Maybe longer. And that's weird to show up at someone's door at this late at night." I explained.
My dad just sighed.
  "I'm letting this slide this once. You can stay, Peter. But no sex, drugs, drinking, or anything I wouldn't approve of in general. Hear me out?" My dad asked.
  "Yes sir." Peter muttered.
  "Good. I'm going to sleep. Y/N, you know the rules." My dad said.
  "Yes father. Goodnight. And thank you." I said.
  "Goodnight as well. And you're welcome." He said, standing up and walking to his room.
We sat there silent for a minute. The only noise you could here was the fan in the living room.
  "Damn... I was looking forward to fucking you." Peter mumbled.
I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed. I laughed as well.
  "You're such a dumbass." I said.
  "I was kidding. Especially after everything that just happened." Peter said.
  "Exactly. Now... Let's go to my room. I'm exhausted and wanna cuddle." I said, standing up and grabbing his hand.
  "Ok. Fine with me." Peter said.
We walked into my room. I noticed Peter wasn't in the best 'sleeping' clothes.
  "You wanna borrow something to wear?" I asked.
  "Sure." He said.
I walked over to my dresser and pulled out an oversized black T-shirt and some bigger gray sweatpants. I threw them at him and he just rolled his eyes. I hopped on my bed as he quickly changed into them. He then walked over, crawling into the bed. He smirked at me before tackling me.
  "Hey! What did we just talk about!?" I said.
He just chuckled and began to tickle me. I couldn't help but laugh.
  "No!! You jerk! Stop it!" I said, laughing my head off.
He only continued his attack, chuckling as well. I squirmed to escape his grasp.
  "Peter stop it, ya bully!" I said.
I was laughing to the point I was crying now. He soon stopped, nuzzling his face into my neck.
  "Frickin jerk!" I growled, jokingly hitting him on the head.
  "Oh you enjoyed it, nerd." He said, looking up at me.
I just smiled, looking into his dark blue eyes. I kissed him on the forehead before, lying all the way down. He laid on top of me, head resting against my chest. He grabbed the covers, pulling them over us.
  "Thanks for coming over, by the way." I said, smiling.
  "Of course, darling." He said, smiling up at me.
I smiled back. Soon a wave of tiredness washed over me. And I was once again, drifting into a deep sleep.

(946 words)