Chapter 71: 2am *Smut Warning!*

Y/N POV

The rest of the day seemed to fly by. Me and Peter were mostly outside, but eventually the bugs were getting bad and we had went in and watched a movie. Peter had made sandwiches since I couldn't think of anything else and nor could he. It was now later that night and I had woken up. Don't know why, just couldn't sleep. I sighed, standing up and deciding I could go to the bathroom quickly. The time was 2am.
  "Wow." I muttered.
I walked out of my room and over to the bathroom. Once I was done, I walked out and heard what sounded like Peter calling for me. I walked over to his door.
  "You're awake too?" I said, quietly.
No response. Maybe I was hearing things. I stopped outside his door, about to turn and leave when I heard a moan come from the other side. I turned bright red.
  "Oh Y/N~ You're s-so tight..." I just barely heard Peter say.
Was he... Was he masturbating? I leaned my ear against the door and I could hear him stroking himself, along with panting and some moans in-between. I was red as can be by now. I wanted to leave but... A part of me wanted to continue to listen. It was intoxicating to hear him. I could feel my own arousal starting to form in my lower abdomen.
  "Y/N~ Oh fuck Y/N! Pl-please darling... M-more. I-I need to cum so b-bad!" He whined as his stroking got louder.
I was getting really warm in my lower regions. I pulled my head away from the door with a shuddery sigh. I knocked lightly. Hopefully he heard it. Silence.
  "Y-yeah?" He stuttered out.
My voice caught in my throat. What do I say?
  "C-can... Can I join you?" I muttered.
More silence. That was before the door cracked open and he poked his head out. He was extremely red and looked surprised.
  "J-join me? Oh yes! Of course!" He blurted, opening the door more.
He was completely naked. My eyes went wide and I struggled to look away. His cock was in his hand and fuck, I forgot how huge he was. He was giving it light strokes as I walked in. I then noticed the scars all along his chest. Specifically the giant heart carved into his chest with my name in the middle. Smaller hearts and my name were also scattered along his chest and stomach.
  "Peter what did you do?" I asked, reaching out a hand to feel across his chest.
I was concerned but also turned on. He smiled.
  "Do you like them? They're for you." He said, shuddering at my touch.
  "I mean yes but no. You shouldn't be hurting yourself for me." I said.
  "It's fine. I'm used to it." He said.
I looked up at him with a small frown.
  "Peter." I muttered.
He grabbed my waist and guided me towards the bed, lying me down.
  "Let's not worry right now love." He said, sliding his hands up my shirt.
I nodded, lifting my arms up so he could pull my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra and he smirked. He started to pinch my nipples, earning tiny yelps and mewls from me.
One of his other hands lowered to my waist, pulling my shorts and panties off. He then ran his finger across my pussy. He let out a moan from feeling how wet I was.
  "I-is this for me darling?" He asked, bringing his fingers up to his mouth.
His long tongue came out, wrapping along his digits, tasting me. His hips bucked into the side of the bed a little.
  "Y-yes." I said.
  "Fuck you taste so good." He said.
I chuckled, until he pinched my nipple again, making me yelp once more.
  "Peter." I said.
He smirked deviously.
  "Can I taste more of you?" He asked.
I nodded. He knelt down between my legs, spreading them as wide as he could. His eyes widened with a predatory gaze as they landed on my soaking wet pussy. Within a moment, his mouth was on me, tongue thrashing against my clit. I moaned loudly, gripping the bed sheets. He gripped my thighs roughly, letting out a chuckle, which felt good against my clit.
  "Oh fuck Peter!" I yelled, trying to close my legs, failing though.
The tip of his tongue was prodding against my entrance before finally thrusting in.
  "Ahh~ Shit! Oh gosh fuck! P-peter! Oh Peter~" I yelled gibberish as his tongue moved around.
My climax was approaching quickly. I was panting wildly. Just when I was about to cum, he pulled out.
  "Peter no! Please let me cum~" I whined, throwing my head back.
  "I think you deserve some teasing first darling." He growled, pushing me further onto the bed.
He crawled onto the bed and over to me. I positioned myself against the headboard, spreading my legs with anticipation.
  "Ah ah ah. I think it's my turn now." He said, getting on his knees.
He positioned his cock in front of my mouth, pushing the tip, which was oozing with pre-cum, against my lips.
  "Take it all, darling. I know you can." He said, gripping my hair.
I opened my mouth, allowing the tip to enter. The taste of his cum brought back memories. I placed my hands on his hips, slowly taking all of him. I gagged a few times before I finally sheathed him fully in my mouth. I sat like that for a moment, listening to Peter's heavy breathing. Oh fuck he sounded amazing.
  "R-ready love?" He panted out.
I pulled back a little and began to Bob my head up and down. Peter thrusted lightly with my motions. He moaned loudly, throwing his head back and his tongue lolling from his maw.
  "Oh yes yes yes~ Take me all! All of my love darling! Good girl~" He rambled on praising me.
Soon he began to thrust roughly. I went limp, allowing him to guide me. I moaned, sending vibrations through his cock.
  "Oh I'm fucking gonna cum! Take it all! Swallow it all darling~ I'm... I'm c-cumming! Shit!" He yelled, stopping.
His warm cum shot down my throat, slightly spilling out of my mouth too. I swallowed before pushing off of him, gasping for air and coughing. Peter gripped my face, lips crashing against mine. I let out a muffled moan as his tongue dove into my mouth. After a moment he pulled away and I once again gasped for air.
  "Oh darling~ You did amazing! I'm sorry if I was a little rough. But I just couldn't help myself! Your throat felt so good around my cock!" He rambled on.
I nodded, lying down.
  "Peter... I wanna cum..." I whimpered, my hand trailing between my legs to rub my sensitive bud.
  "Oh yes! Of course. Let me help you~" He said, lifting my legs over his shoulders.
He positioned himself in front of my entrance, rubbing his tip up and down my slick pussy.
  "But you gotta beg for me~" He said, darkly and seductively.
  "Peterrrr~ Pleeeease~ I need you now! Sooo badly! Oh Peter! Fffuck me~" I begged, bucking my hips up against his tip.
  "Hmm... Should I fuck you though? After everything you put me through?" He questioned, pulling away from my hips.
  "Yes! I'm sorry! Now fuck me hard!" I shouted.
  "Alright. You've convinced me." He said, gripping my hips roughly.
He then slammed into me, causing a choked yelp/moan to come out. He moaned too, thrusting into me with a quick pace.
  "Oh fuck your pussy is amazing! It's just how I remember it! Fuck even better!" He moaned.
The room was filled with loud moans, grunts, and more noises. Along with lewd squelching/slapping noises everytime Peter thrusted into me. Soon I reached my orgasm, moaning in pure bliss as my walls tightened around him.
  "D-darling oh darling! C-can I mark you?! Please? Oh pretty please!?" He begged, tongue gliding along my neck and shoulders.
I nodded, panting breathlessly from my orgasm. He sunk his teeth into my shoulder and I screamed in pain. After he licked the blood away and kissed it gently. He continued to bite me more in random spots as his thrusting quickened and I could feel him throbbing more.
  "I wanna fucking breed you! Fill you to the brim with my love! Make you mine forever! Fuck I'd love to here you moan in orgasmic lust as I cum into your womb!" He growled, nipping at my neck.
  "N-not now Peter." I moaned.
Peter whined loudly at my rejection, but he listened, pulling out and cumming on my stomach. He dropped my legs, collapsing on his side next to me. He pulled me into his arms and we both caught our breath for a moment.
  "I love you." Peter said.
  "I love you too." I said.
Eventually we both fell back to sleep.

(1519 words)