Chapter 81: Conversations

Y/N POV

After about 20 minutes, Peter walked back into the room.
  "So...? Who was it?" I asked.
  "Daniel. He said that someone had messaged him, asking if I'd like to review a few products for their company and sponsor them. They're willing to pay big money to." Peter said, smirking.
  "Ooo~ Nice." I said as he laid down next to me.
  "I'm surprised a little, since they are already a bigger company in general." He said.
  "When did you start reviewing companies products?" I asked.
  "Um... A year or 2 ago. I'm also shocked with how big my channels gotten so far. And how many companies want me to sponsor them and review their products." Peter explained.
  "Wait. Where did you work before?" I asked.
  "A gas station right outside of town. That place was a shit hole though. Pay was absolutely sucky and my boss was nothing but a slut." Peter mumbled.
  "Oh. Did you always live here then?" I asked.
  "I mean not in the beginning. I had temporarily lived in a sucky ass apartment building before I found this place. This place was really worn down and even abandoned. I got if for dirt cheap. And for the past few years I've just been repairing and fixing." Peter explained.
  "Oh wow. That's amazing. I would have never guessed this place was abandoned." I said.
  "Heh yeah. I'm just glad it wasn't too much of a pain in the ass to fix." Peter said.
  "Well you did an amazing job." I said smirking.
  "Why thank you. I'd say I'm rather proud of my work." He said, chuckling.
I laughed a little.
  "So what's the plan now?" I asked.
  "How about we wash up a bit and then I'll make us some waffles?" Peter asked, pulling me into his arms.
  "Mk. I'm gonna guess since you said we, you mean you wanna shower together?" I chuckled.
Peter lowered his face to mine, placing a kiss on my lips.
  "Only if you wanna~" He purred.
  "I'm down for whatever." I said.
Peter pulled away, standing up. He then leaned over and picked me up. I slightly yelped from the sudden action.
  "You could warn me next time." I said.
He laughed.
  "What? Scared I'm gonna drop you or something?" He joked.
  "I mean no. I was just spooked." I said.
  "You are a jumpy one." He said.
I just rolled my eyes.

TK's POV

After about an hour of packing, we all sat down in the kitchen for a break.
  "Well, we got a quarter of it done." Steph muttered from her spot on the couch.
  "I can't believe how much clothes Y/N has. Due to the fact I feel like she wears the same 4 outfits every week." Lucy said.
  "That's Y/N for ya." I said.
We all laughed.
  "Well damn, what's the point of having an overflowed dresser and closet only for you to wear the same shit?" Lucy asked.
  "Probably learned that shit from me." Steph said.
  "Anyways... Yall wanna order pizza? I'm starved." Lucy said.
  "Sure." I said.
  "I'm down." Steph said.

Y/N POV

After our shower, we got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I sat at the table with my cup of coffee while Peter attempted waffles.
  "You sure you don't need help?" I asked.
  "I got it. Trust me." He said.
  "Ok. Whatever you say." I said.
  "It's not like I haven't made waffles before. I just never cooked often when I was alone." Peter said.
  "Understandable. When I lived with my dad after we moved and Steph had moved out, I did plenty of cooking." I explained.
  "So would you consider yourself an expert? Maybe you could show me a few things." Peter said before letting out a small chuckle.
  "Pfft! Expert my ass. No, it's not like I made anything cool. And sure I could help ya out if ya ever let me. But someone thinks he's fine on his own and that I should just sit down and look pretty." I said sarcastically.
  "We just woke up and we had quite the night love. But maybe later you can teach me a few things." Peter said.
  "Mk mister." I said.
After a few more minutes, waffles were done and Peter had sat down. They honestly didn't taste bad. A bit dry, but I ain't gonna say anything. Peter was too busy talking about nursery stuff and potential names already. I couldn't help but mentally giggle at his cuteness. I never thought he'd be the type of guy to honestly want kids and be this excited but I guess I was wrong.
  "Peter, I know you're excited but we still honestly have no idea." I said.
  "I know I know. But still. We can run into town sometime soon and buy some pregnancy tests." He began to ramble on.
Man, this only makes me hope I am just for his sake. I mean it's no like we can't try again but still.
  "Hey, when do you think we can leave tomorrow to get the supplies from my apartment?" I asked.
  "Oh er... Yeah. Um... I say we should leave here by 8:30am, if that's fine. Just so we have time to load up and head back." Peter said.
  "Mk. That works with me." I said.
  "Ok. But... You don't plan on... Wanting to hang around right? Just grab and go..." Peter said hesitantly.
  "I'd like to talk a little, Peter. Obviously not for forever, only cause our drive isn't exactly short." I explained.
Peter slightly frowned and looked down at his plate with a nod.
  "I know you're not thrilled but, can you please do this for me? Just deal with them for a little bit? Pretty please?" I said.
  "I guess." Peter said.
  "Thank you!" I said, smiling.
He nodded, smiling back.

(980 words)