Chapter 53: Years Go By

(So this chapter probably will mostly be explaining the years that pass and what happens in them. Not nothing too exciting lol)

2 Years Later

   I had finally graduated highschool. And not long after that, we moved away. My father got a new job and just wanted to move in general after the incident with Peter.
   Oh yeah, and Peter ended up in prison, according to the police.
  I was honestly upset.... I did love him... But I was also freaked out after everything. And the fact he killed my friend, mother, and other students ticked me off.

3 Years Later (In total it's been 5 years after everything)

   My sister finally moved out and into an apartment. She had started working at a different nail salon since she loved it so much.
   I had started working at a place called Dad's Damn Diner. TK also ended up moving into the same town and worked there as well. I was honestly happy to hang out with them again.
   I still lived with my dad at the time. He needed help around the house and I honestly couldn't afford an apartment.

2 Years Later (In total it's been 7 years after everything)

   I had finally moved into an apartment of my own. Well, kinda. I had a roommate. Her name was Lucy. She was pretty chill. Reminded me of my sister a bit.
   Sadly not too long after I moved, my father passed away. Me and my sister were devastated.
   He had split everything he owned between me and my sister. She got the car, since dad promised her one eventually. Though Steph refused to take it and said I deserved it more than her. I tried to tell her I didn't need it at the time, since I didn't leave much and I could just walk to work. But she still refused and I ended up with the Camaro.
   Me and my sister decided to clean up dad's house and sell it, since both of us didn't really want to move into it.

4 Years Later (In total it's been 11 years after everything)

   I eventually couldn't afford the car and an apartment so I offered to give it to Steph. She refused, again.
   I mostly couldn't afford it because Lucy didn't pay her half of the rent. I was working nearly triple my shifts at the diner and couldn't take it.
   I sold the car to one if my dad's work buddies. They told me if I ever want it back, just ask. I was kinda happy they were willing to give it back.
   I paid off a majority of my rent but soon ended up working triple shifts again... Don, my landlord, continued to bug me about rent and kicking out Lucy. I told him everything was ok and I was able to hold down the fort till Lucy got a job. I felt like a dick to kick her out.

.

.

.

.

~Present Time~

   But here I am now. Sitting in the park, on a bench... Far enough away from the jogging track for some alone time. Or so I thought. Just then I felt someone sit down next to me. I opened my eyes and glanced over to be met with a tall man. My heart seemed to skip a beat when I looked into his eyes. Those blue eyes looked familiar.
  "Hey there." He said, smiling softly.
I kinda jumped, in realization that he was talking to me.
  "Woah calm down. You're a jumpy one, aren't ya?" He said, grabbing my arm to stop me from falling off the bench.
I caught my balance and pulled my arm away.
  "D-do... I know you?" I stuttered.
He just chuckled.
  "Well, I'm your boyfriend." He said.
I stopped in place and kinda just stared at him in disbelief. The fact that this dude has the balls to sit down next to someone and assume they're dating? Who did he think he was?
  "Um... What?" I asked, glancing around to see if there was anyone else in the area.
Nope. Just me and this stranger. Oh how lovely.
  "Well anyways. I just wanted to ask you what you were doing so far away from the jogging track and all alone? Are you waiting for a family member or a friend?" He asked, completely ignoring my question.
  "Oh um... No. Just getting some alone time... Well was." I muttered.
  "Ah. I know this is sudden. Very sudden. But if you're free tonight, can I have the pleasure in taking you out to dinner?" He asked, crossing his hands and putting them in his lap.
I sat there in shock. It's been a long ass time since anyone's asked me out.
  "S-sure..." I stuttered.
Wait?! You're accepting some strangers offer?! This could be how you die!
  "Really?" The stranger said, smiling.
He seemed so excited that I accepted his offer. I nervously smiled and nodded. I decided to shake off my nervous thoughts and give it a try. I haven't dated anyone well... Since the incident. The stranger immediately stood up.
  "Um... How about 7pm tonight at the diner you work at?" He asked.
  "Sure. That'll work." I said.
  "Great! Thank you! See you tonight!" He said before turning and walking towards the parks exit.
I smiled. But that was before it hit me. How the hell did he know where I worked?

(Hehehe! This story lives! XD so now we get into the 'main' story line. Kinda. I may not do exactly like the game but I'll probably get the first day in. The rest will probs be slightly in my own verison. Just a warning lol)

(950 words)