Chapter 76: I Didn't Know!

TK's POV

Soon enough we arrived to the road which led to Peter's drive way.
"Up here on the right." Steph said, pointing ahead.
I turned onto a long dirt road, that led into the forest.
"Well... This is hella scary." Lucy said.
"Hey, at least there aren't no 'BEWARE' or 'TURN BACK' signs." Don said.
"Tch yeah. Yet." Lucy said.
"The view is actually pretty." Steph muttered.
"Yeah, if I knew a killer didn't live back here." I said.
"Point taken." Lucy said.
After what felt like forever, we finally came into an opening and was greeted by a small shed and decently sized house. Peter's van was parked right outside the shed.
"Well, here we are." I said.
"Should we all go up?" Don asked.
"No. Not right now. You and Lucy stay, me and Steph will head up first." I said.
"Good luck you 2." Lucy said.

Y/N POV

We had gotten home about 15 minutes ago. I was putting some stuff away that I had bought, such as clothes and a few small trinkets. Just then Peter came in the room.
"What's up?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder.
"Just wanted to let you know I had a few videos to record tonight around 7pm to 11pm, maybe less. Depends when I get done. I was gonna ask if you'd like me to order take out?" He asked, coming up behind me and hugging me.
"Sure. And I'll more than likely be asleep when your done. Today was fun." I said, taking one of his hands in mine.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my love." He said.
I turned around and placed my arms around his neck, smirking.
"I'm thinking... Chinese for take out.. What do you think?" I asked.
"Sure thing darling." He said, bringing his face to mine.
"But... Before we do that... How about me and you relax a little. If you know what I mean?" I said, deviously.
I placed a hand on his chest, guiding the both of us to the bed.
"Oh~ So bold of you." Peter said, sitting down and pulling me onto his lap.
"What? Shocked I'm once again initiating this?" I said sarcastically.
"Maybe~" He purred.
He began to place kisses along my neck and collar bone. I let out a few moans when his tongue glided along that sensitive column on my neck. Just then he laid down, rolling us over and pinning me down. His lips crashed into mine and we both moaned loudly against eachother. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he began to grind against me. Just then a knock could be heard from downstairs. Peter pulled away, letting out a growl of irritation.
"Did you already order food?" I asked.
"No. Might be a package. I'll go check." Peter said, getting off the bed and walking out of the room.
I got up, following him as well. We made it to the door. Peter, grabbed the handle and opened it, revealing my sister and TK.
"What the fuck!?" Peter yelled.
"Steph! TK!" I shouted in shock.
Just then Peter slammed the door before they could talk, locking it.
"Peter wait." I said.
"Wait? Oh I'm done waiting. You lied to me!" He yelled, glaring at me with a look that could kill.
"Wh-what? I had nothing to do with this!" I shouted.
"Bull shit! Why else would they just show up! You said something on that phone in code, didn't you?" He growled, turning to face me.
"N-no! I swear! Peter I'd never lie to you!" I yelled.
Peter grabbed my arm, which hurt.
"Hey stop it! That hurts!" I begged.
"Y/N I'm sick if your games." Peter muttered.
Just then he pulled out a key from his pocket, opening the basement door.
"Peter no! I'm telling the truth! Peter listen to me! Please! I love you!" I began to sob.
"I'll take care of them. You wait here for me. Ok?" Peter said, pushing me into the basement.
Luckily I caught the railing. I turned and put my foot in the door before he could shut it.
"Peter I swear I didn't do anything! Let me fucking talk to them and tell them to leave! I'm sure the cops found our location and TK found out that way! If you do this, I'm fucking done with you! I will no longer reciprocate feelings and I will hate you forever!" I shouted, now rage filled.
He looked at me, rage leaving his face. He seemed sad now. Sad and frustrated.
"Peter, if you listen, it's one step closer to doing better. You've... No we've made it this far. In such a short period of time too. Let's not ruin it." I explained calmly.
"I'm sorry..." He whispered, opening the door.
I walked over to him, and hugged him.
"It's ok. Let's just go figure this out now." I said.
He nodded.

TK's POV

The door opened and they both seemed shocked. Though Peter looked like he wanted to kill us. Just then he slammed the door. There was yelling. A lot of yelling. I then heard Y/N sobbing.
"Oh that fucker!" Steph growled, grabbing the handle and trying to open the door.
"Don! Lucy! Get over here! Y/N needs help!" I yelled.
Don and Lucy got out of the car and ran over.
"What's wrong?" Lucy asked.
"That bastard hurt my sister!" Steph yelled, kicking at the door.
"He what!?" Don growled.
"Or at least we think." I said.
Just then the door open and Y/N was standing there. Peter no where in sight.
"Hey guys. Wanna come in?" She asked, smiling.
"What just happened?" I asked.
"The... We had a slight problem. But now it's ok. Peter just ordered us take out. And now I think it's time you all know the truth." Y/N said, stepping aside to let us in.

(992 words)