Chapter 82: Packing Up

Y/N POV

Our day had kinda flew by. Peter had called that company back, telling them he'd be more than willing to sponsor them. And I was kinda just sitting around till I went to sleep. Surprisingly I fell asleep around 7:30pm. But I guess last night was a long night. And I was woken up around 8am, to start heading back to my apartment. We were about an hour and a half into the drive before we pulled over at a gas station to get fuel.
  "Did you sleep last night?" I asked Peter as he got back in.
  "How come?" He asked back.
  "Well... The dark rings under your eyes seem to be back." I said.
  "I was busy. Plus, I'm good. I'm used to not sleeping for 2 or 3 days anyways." He said.
  "Peter... That's not healthy. Do you want me to drive and you can try and sleep? You look very exhausted. And I know damn well it's probably because you're stressed about today." I said.
  "I'm fine. Don't worry about me, love." He said.
  "No, I'm going to worry about you. You don't take proper care of yourself because you're always worrying about me. Maybe you should start doing your job during the day and start sleeping during the night, now that I'm moving in. Just for the sake of your health." I explained.
  "I guess I can look into that. I'm sorry, darling." He said.
  "You don't need to apologize. I'm just trying to look out for you." I said.
  "Ok. And I appreciate that." He said smiling softly.
I smiled back.

TK's POV

Y/N had texted me this morning around 8am, saying they were headed to the apartment. I told the others that and we all had gathered there, sitting around and waiting for their arrival.
  "So did you mention anything about them sticking around to have a later lunch?" Steph asked.
  "I thought I'd leave that to you." I said.
  "Oh ok. I'll call her right now." Steph said, pulling out her phone.
She dialed Y/N's number, putting her on speaker.
  "Hey, what's up?" Y/N answered.
  "So I have a question for you 2." Steph said.
  "What is it?" She asked.
  "Would you guys wanna get a later lunch with us after packing? Maybe?" Steph asked.

Y/N POV

I looked over at Peter who had a frown on his face. I covered the speaker for a moment.
  "Can we?" I asked.
  "I mean... I guess we can..." Peter muttered.
  "Sure. Where did you have in mind?" I asked, uncovering the speaker.
  "Probably just the diner. But I'll see you shortly, sis." Steph said.
  "Ok. Cya soon." I said before she hung up.
I looked over at Peter, who sighed. He had looked back to the road.
  "You're not mad at me... Are you?" I asked.
  "I'm not mad at you, darling. I'm just not exactly thrilled. But if this is what you want, then so be it. I promise I am not upset with you." He said, looking back over at me with a smile plastered on his face.
  "Ok, I'm just making sure. And thank you also." I said, reaching over and placing a hand on his shoulder.
  "Of course darling." He said.

TK's POV

  "So? What'd she say?" Lucy asked.
  "Yes. She said that's fine." Steph said.
  "I just can't believe that idiot is allowing her to do anything." I said, folding my arms.
  "He's changed, TK." Steph said.
  "I know I know... But still. I don't trust him." I muttered.
  "Anywho, let's just change the subject." Don said.
  "Good idea." Lucy said.

(Sorry this part is short qwq)

(618 words)