Chapter 73: Don't Be Stupid

Y/N POV

I sat on the couch, waiting for Peter to get back. I had convinced him to let me talk to TK before he does anything that involves killing or some shit. Peter walked down the stairs, my phone in his hand.
  "You don't be stupid now, or else. There will be no more fucking warnings. I'm trusting you." He growled, sitting down next to me and handing me the phone.
I nodded. I turned on my phone and went to my contacts. And holy shit I had a bunch of missed calls. I dialed TK's number. And within what felt like a second, they answered.
  "Y/N?! Oh my gosh are you ok? What happened? Where are you? Are you hurt?" They asked frantically.
  "TK calm down. I'm fine, everything is fine." I said.
It was nice to hear their voice. I mean, sure they were panicked right now, but still.
  "Did Peter kidnap you? Should I send the police?" TK asked.
  "No no no. He did not kidnap me. I... I swear." I hesitated.
  "Well can you meet me at the diner so we can talk about these things? Why the hell would you just leave like that and only leave us a few letters, not even stating if you were safe or not?" TK asked.
So that's how Peter got away with it for this long.
  "I... I can't really meet you at the diner... Anytime soon. And because I just needed a change in my life. I was stressed and Peter helped change that. I'm sorry I didn't warn you guys but I felt like you wouldn't have aloud these things TK. And would have only made things worse." I explained.
  "What do you mean you can't? And of course I would have tried to stop you. He's a fucking psycho! He killed people Y/N! Do you not remember?" TK yelled.
I frowned and rolled my eyes.
  "Oh trust me, I remember as clear as day TK. And I can't meet you because I'm not exactly a 10 minute walk away." I said.
  "Oh gosh... Where did you go? Are you out of state?" TK asked.
  "No no. But I'm about 4 hours away..." I mumbled.
  "Y/N." Peter growled.
  "Look I gotta go TK. Bye. I'll... Talk to you later maybe." I said, before hanging up.
Peter grabbed the phone from me. He wasn't thrilled at the moment.
  "That was too fucking close Y/N." He said.
  "I'm sorry. But hey, things are fixed now. As long as TK believed it." I said.
  "Point taken." Peter said, standing up and walking towards the stairs.
  "When... When can I get my phone back though?" I asked.
  "When I feel like I can trust you." Peter said, stopping at the bottom of the stairs.
  "But... Doesn't this prove I'm trustworthy? I'm willing to stay. I haven't tried anything, now have I?" I said.
  "Y/N, I'm not arguing. Plus I was by your side while you were on the phone. Now what would you have said if I wasn't by you? Would you have told TK that I did kidnap?" Peter said.
  "No. I love you." I said.
  "Hmm. I love you too, darling. But for now, it's best I keep hold of this." Peter mumbled, holding up the phone.
  "Ok." I sighed.
He the continued his way up the stairs.

TK's POV

I quickly made my way back to the police station. I ran through the doors and up to the desk.
  "Where's Roy?" I asked one of the officers.
  "In his office." They said, pointing at the door.
I ran over and knocked on it frantically. Roy opened it.
  "What's wrong TK?" He asked.
  "Y/N! She called me! We need to track the number. I mean... I know I'm still not on the phone but can you try?" I said.
  "I... Yes. I'll try. Can I see your phone?" Roy asked, holding his hand out.
I nodded and handed it to him.
  "It may take longer since you're not on the phone, but I'll let you know when and if we find her location." Roy explained.
  "Ok. Thank you." I said.
  "For now, tell me what happened on the phone?" Roy asked, standing aside to let me through.
  "Ok." I said.

Y/N POV

I was hoping and praying TK would believe me, though with how they can be I feel like they are gonna pull something stupid. And then get themselves killed. Or put Peter back behind bars. And I can't have neither of those things happening. TK is my best friend and I love Peter too much to let that happen. We currently were sitting in the room silently, watching TV.
  "Peter... I have a question." I said, glancing over at him.
  "Yes?" He said, looking at me.
  "Can... Can we go back to my home town? Just so we can sort things out between everyone. I promise this isn't me attempting to escape or anything. I just feel like... I feel like TK didn't believe me." I explained.
  "Then let me kill the bastard, Y/N." Peter said, frowning.
  "No, Peter. That isn't gonna solve anything. Why can't we do it my way so that everything works out. You're happy, I'm happy, and they're happy. If you kill them, no ones gonna be happy. But if we dont sort things out, I'm afraid  you'll end up back behind bars for kidnapping." I argued.
  "If you go back, you'll want to stay there with them! And I can't trust that you won't escape! So we leave it as it is, or I kill them? Which would you like, darling?" He shouted.
I stood up and glared at Peter.
  "Neither. And when everything goes down hill because you can't listen to me, you know who to blame, Peter. Your fucking self." I stated.
I then walked towards the stairs, leaving Peter in the living room.

Peter's POV

I sat there silently as Y/N left the room. My mind was racing. She had multiple points but I can't risk losing her. This could all be part of her plan. Then again what if she truly was being honest and didn't plan on leaving? Oh fuck why is this so confusing! You know what, we'll just leave everything be for now. I got up and walked over to the stairs, heading up them.
  "Darling I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said, approaching her door.
She opened it and sighed.
  "I know. But..." She muttered.
  "I'm sure we'll be fine. Plus, there is no proof of anything, as long as you agree with me." Peter said.
  "True." She said.

(1120 words)