Chapter 7: Back To NYC

Georgia
I sat on the computer once again looking for a job, when we get back to NYC I'm going to go job hunting and see what I can do.

"What you doing G?" Marie said coming to sit beside me I closed the laptop and shook my head.

"Just looking for some apartments" I lied, I didn't want to tell her I needed a job because I didn't want her to feel sorry and help me more than she already has.

"Well you can come live with me and Julian you know, we are actually moving we haven't told anybody yet" she whispered.

"We're y'all going?" I asked she played with her hands.

"I got a job offer in Paris, that's the real reason we're going there for the wedding. Were also going to be looking at the house we bought." she said.

My jaw dropped, "y'all are moving to Paris? Woah.... I can imagine not seeing y'all everyday" I said and she smiled.

"I told you, you can come too." She said hitting my shoulder.

"I can't move to Paris, it's to far from Lizzie" I said and she nodded understanding.

"So what are you going to tell them, I mean you guys seem so close" I said and she looked around and smiled.

"Yeah I'm going to miss them but I can't pass this up G, plus we already bought the house and Julian is in the works of opening his own business there" she said.

I smiled, That's one thing I always loved about them. They had their head on straight and when one of them has an opportunity they compromise and make it work.

"I'm still going to miss you guys" I said leaning on her shoulder.

She leaned on my head, "I'm going to miss you too G but let's not think about it now let's turn up for my wedding" she said dancing a little.

Alecie
When we landed I got off the plane and walked to the car, I always hated flying.

The girl got in and I started up the car, I can't wait to get home and lay down because a real nigga is tired.

"Aye Lexi you good" Mo asked and I nodded turning on the interstate.

I really need to figure out what is going on because if I'm not pregnant then what the fuck is going on with me.

I got to the house in record time I must have been speeding more than I thought.

"Damn bitch I feel like we just left the plane" Marie said and I laughed.

"Sorry y'all I'm just really distracted.

We all got out an I gave the key to the valet while the other workers got our luggage

"Aye I'm going for a walk of y'all need me" I said and turned to turn down the pathway.

I walked and remember when Julian first got here and we raced he beat me but he cheated so it don't count.

I was so lost in thoughts I got to the opening and got the the lake faster.

They changed the area a little, putting benches and a small swing.

I sat in the swing and began to swing, I remember being here and getting that call it sent a chill down my spine.

I held myself and shook my head, i really don't need to go back to the old me were I was depressed but shit that's all I know.

"Why you still come out her by yourself I will never understand" a voice came from behind me. I looked and saw Justin

"Because I came here before Terrence and I refuse to let him take it from me" I replied