Chapter 29:Georgia's Story Part One

This is only part of Georgia
Enjoy ☺️☺️

_________

Alecie

I watched as Marie and Georgia talked that's why I love Marie she is a good friend to all her friends.

The guys came out and I hopped up, "How is he?" I asked them and the looked at each other.

"He isn't talking just staring at the wall" Chris said, "Which is weird because I have never heard Langston so quiet" Julian said.

Marie and Georgia joined us, "Yall go ahead and see him I'll go last since he's yall family" Georgia said.

We nodded and Me,Marie, and Mo went to go see him.

I was a scared a little to see him because I know for a fact that a hospital can change the way you look at things.
We walked in the room and sure enough he was just looking at the wall, we walked in and sit around him.

"Langston honey" Mo said touching his hand.

Nothing just more staring, "Langston say something !" Marie said but he didn't budge.

I just stared at him, I didn't know what to say because I went through this. You can say everything in the world but I wouldn't be enough because at the end of the day, you're still left with your own thoughts.

So I stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then I whispered in his ear.

"Don't do what your thinking because I can tell you it's not worth it" I said and stood up, I looked at the girls and gestured for us to leave.

As I was walking away Langston grabbed me, I turned around and he just looked at me.

I smiled slightly, "Been here. Did this" I said.

He smiled slightly and let me go, I patted his hand and walked out the room.

Georgia
The girls walked back in the lobby and I stood up, "Where the guys at?" Marie asked.

I rolled my eyes, "They got hungry and left to get some food" I said and they laughed.

I looked past them, "I guess it's my turn huh?" I said and the looked at each other.

"You don't have to go babe if you don't want to" Alecie said.

I nodded, "Yeah I do I kinda feel like this is my fault"

"But it isn't..." Marie said and I looked at her.

"My brain tells me that but every other part of me doesn't" I said walking past them.

I walked to the room and stood at the door, I shook my head.

"Come on G, don't forget who the fuck you are" I said twisting the knob.

I walked in and Langston was standing up holding his head.

He lifted his head up and looked at me, I closed the door and walked in.

We stared at each other and then both spoke, "I'm sorry" we both said and I shook my head.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked and he chuckled, "I could ask you the same thing." He said I went and sat down beside him.

"First why are you standing up. Get back in the bed and lay down" I said getting up and pushing him back down.

He groaned, "Because I have a hangover and this bed is uncomfortable" he said and I looked at him.

"Well who fault is that" I said putting my hand on my hip, I pushed him down on the bed and he obliged but sat up in the bed.

"I'm sorry because I shouldn't have left you alone while you were drunk"