Chapter 4 : First Stop Cali

Georgia

I was shaking and I groaned swatting the hand away

"Bitch get up!" somebody said kicking me.

I opened my eyes and saw Marie standing over me I was in a bed in what looked like an hotel.

"When did we get to Cali?" I asked and Marie pretended to check her watch

"Oh about 2 hours ago and your ass slept through it. Langston had to carry you here since your ass didn't wake up" she said and I nodded sitting up in bed

"But I digress get dressed were going out tonight" she said. I finally looked at her as saw she already had a dress on and he hair was done.

"You looked good Pook" I said and she nodded.

"I know it" she said and went to sit back down applying makeup.

I rolled my eyes and sat up in bed, I pushed the covers back and walked into the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and took off my clothes, after putting my hair up so it wouldn't get wet I hopped in the shower and began to wash up.

The hot water was soothing to my body, before I feel asleep I was looking for jobs with no luck.

After 20 minutes of showering I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, I walked out the bathroom and into my room.

Marie was gone but Alecie was in my room looking through her luggage she looked up when she saw me.

"Good to know in not the only one not dressed" she said and I chuckled grabbing my suitcase and grabbing some clothes out.

"Are we going to like a club or something?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Girl I don't know what Pooh got planned but she just told me to dress casual but I know she has my blue top that I let her borrow and she never gave that shit back!" she said and counties looking through the bag.

I laughed and grabbed some clothes laying them out I put my bra and panties on them threw my towel on the bed getting dressed

"So are you excited?" I asked Alecie referring to the baby.

She look up and smiled, "Yes very excited but I don't want to jinx myself and then end up disappointed you know what I mean?" She asked I nodded my head.

"Yeah when I had my first child I was excited to but also nervous." I said and then quickly regretted it.

"You had a kid" she asked and I looked at her and shook my head

"Yeah she's three" I answered

Langston

We waited for the girls to come out, Alecie and Georgia came out talking and laughing.

"Good to see you guys getting along. I really didn't feel like getting blood off the floor !" Marie said and walked over to Julian holding his hand

"Yeah she's good people" Lexi said and walked over to Chris and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Okay everybody's here let's go" Marie said and we walked out the room, me and Georgia were in the back of everyone because they were booed up with their significant other.

"Thanks for not dropping me but if you ever touch me again I'll beat your ass" She said and I smirked

"Your so cute when you play hard to get you know that?" I said slinging my arm on her shoulder.

She glared at me and I smiled at her.

She moved my arm and walked in front of me and I couldn't help but look at her ass as she walked I was popped upside the head and Alecie gave me a look