Chapter 41: Finding Out

Langston
The ride to the house wasn't Long well to me it wasn't Georgia sat next to me with my arms around her and she looked through her Instagram and I played on my phone. A couple of my many hoes were texting me but I didn't respond to them because I didn't feel the need to I don't know what he fuck Georgia got on me but that shit make me feel some type of way and I have NEVER felt the way I feel for her for another girl it's crazy like right now she ain't all in my business asking who I'm texting or what I'm doing and I like that shit. I like that she just sitting under me because I feel kinda empty when she's not next to me; over the last couple of days we've spent so much time together that she can write a book about me and what I went through she just so easy to talk to and I have never talked to any girl like I do Georgia not even Alecie and that shit feel nice.

The car stopped and everyone started piling out the car. Me and Georgia were he last ones to get out as she got out I smacked her on the ass and she looked at me and smirked.

"Boy don't start nothing you can't finish" she said and I laughed raising and eyebrow.

"Girl trust me I always finish but not before you of course." I said and she laughed as I got out. Once I got out she started grabbing her bags and i swatted her hand away; I grabbed both our bags and we walked to the entrance moving as slowly as possible. 

"Hey look I'm sorry about what I said back there" I said and she looked at me slightly before looking forward.

"You good, its not like you didn't say anything wrong. We're not together so that's what it is and we can move on" she said and I looked at her a moment before smiling and shaking my head.

"Damn I swear you the female version of me" I said and she laughed.

Before I could register she smacked my ass and laughed.

"Thanks babe" she said then speeding the rest of the way to the house I glared at her as she ran to the house.

Marie

We walked into my newly finished house and I smiled I worked really hard in it.

"Damn Pook this is nice where did you find this?" Mo said and I smiled.

"Uh, my assistance found it for me. She got it for a great price." I said.

Once everyone was in the house I showed everyone where the would be sleeping. Alecie and Mo decided to sleep in a room together leaving Chris and Justin to argue about who was going to sleep in the bed.

Its crazy how this shit is getting out of control like it is but that's what happens when people fuck up but shit I can't worry about anybody else because the only thing I'm worried about is getting me and mines down the aisle in two days!

"Marie!" I heard someone yell and I walked towards the sound, it just is happen to be Georgia.

"Wussup?" I said and she sighed.

"Summers flight got delayed she won't be here until tomorrow " Georgia said and I sighed but nodded my head.

"Ok that's fine as long as she's here for the wedding were fine" I said and she nodded.

Chris

We All decided to go out to eat and explore Paris, I on the other hand didn't want to go. I feel lost with out my other half with me she hasn't even spoken to me all day and I've been calling her for three days and she still hasn't answered, and I know that she was talking about me earlier in the car but I missed her but from the looks of things she's really trying to move on from me and not to mention she looks sexy as fuck but she always does it just hurts that I can't even touch her.

I was standing with the guys waiting on the girls to come downstairs, it always takes forever for them to get dressed.

"Yall taking forever it ain't even that deep " I heard her say before I saw her because when I saw her I wanted to take her back upstairs.

She wore a pair of skin tight jeans that hugged her curves just right and a top that showed off her midsection which showed off her belly ring and also included a new tattoo. Her hair was longer than normal which meant she had extensions in and she had both sets of her nose rings in. Looking at her made me realize that when this wedding is over I could be losing all of that and much much more.

"Damn take a picture it will last longer" Julian said causing Alecie to look my way.

We shared an intense stare but she broke it shaking her head and walking back upstairs.

"I think I forgot something " she said running back up the stairs.

I miss my baby man and I really wanna just go upstairs and talk to get like normal but she won't even look at me.

This shut hurts man....

Justin
I sat outside and smoked waiting on the rest of the group I wasn't really in the mood but I know after I smoke this imma be hungry so I any tripping.

The door opened and Alecie walked outside, she looked at me and gave a soft smile.

"I knew you were out here from the smell" she said and I shrugged.

She motioned for me to scoot over so she could sit down, I did and she sat down crossing her legs.

"Have you talked to Mo" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah she's really not having a good pregnancy because her baby daddy is n idiot" she said and I shook my head taking a pull of my blunt and tying to pass it to Alecie but she declined which I though was weird but I didn't say anything.

"B, I've had a ring for four years now but I can't bring myself to ask because of how I was feeling but Langston told me that I need to suck that shit up and get my girl before someone else does "

"Langston said this?" she said looking shocked and I nodded just as shocked as she was when he said it.

I took a long pull from the blunt and blew it out, she took it from me and I thought she was going to hit it but she put it out instead.

"Look you and I both know that this never solved you problem before and I know your hurt. So instead of this go talk to you girl because I know she misses you" she said.

I sighed, "Alright...." I said and she smiled before kissing my cheek.

She got up and I did too, "Oh and before I forget. Not only are you going to be a daddy but your also going to be a Uncle" she said holding her stomach. My eyes grew big and I touch her stomach.

"Your pregnant!" I opened my mouth to say but someone beat me to it.

 We both looked up and saw Chris standing by the door.

"Shit....." Alecie said.

__________

DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAA

But yall know what to do!

Make my notifications blow up!