Bonus Chapter

*5 Years Earlier*

Marie
I kissed Julian so many times I didn't want to let go, I just kept kissing him and holding him.

Today's the day, I can't believe I'm going to leave the people that I love the most but I will never get an opportunity like this ever.

"I love you Marie" he said and I cried again.

"I love you too" I said and kissed him again.

We pulled away and Alecie came and hugged me, this is my rock and I never thought we would be broken apart but here we are saying goodbye to each other I held her tighter as she did the same to me.

We were both crying, it was always me and Alecie's plan to go to the same school but things change.

We pulled away and wiped each other's tears, "Call me everyday; I want to know how the therapy is going" I said and she nodded.

"I love you Pook" she said, "I love you too B"

I hugged everyone else and bordered the plan, I looked out the window and my eyes landed on Julian I blew him and kiss and he returned it.

Soon the plane took off and I closed my eyes, I wiped a tear away and sighed. Time for my new life in London, I should be excited but all I can do is think of my family..

Two Months later

I walked around my dorm room and talked on the phone with Alecie.

"So how's school going?" I said and she sighed.

"You know school is school not my favorite but I'm in love with my psychology teacher" she said and I laughed. I sat down and continued to fill in my design.

"Well that's good how's Chris and therapy?" I asked and she sighed.

"Therapy is..... Reliving everyone of my wounds and stabbing it with a knife and then crying about it" she said and I shook my head.

"Graphic much?" I said laughing and she chuckled.

"Well you asked, as for Chris.... I really think he is the love of my life Pook and I'm so..... So happy"

She said and I smiled, I love when she talks about Chris it bring her so much joy.

"Well that's good-" I was cut off when I ran to the bathroom and puke everything that I had for lunch that day which wasn't much lately I've been feeling under the weather.

"Pook Pook you good?" Alecie said when I brought the phone back to my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine I just think I have a stomach virus or something I've been under the weather lately" I explained.

"Well go to the doctor you idiot!" She said and I laughed and nodded.

"Ok ok but.....I hate doctors" I whined and she chuckled.

"Bitch don't make me come through this phone and drag you myself. Go to the doctor and go get some rest I'll call you tomorrow. Love you" she said.

"Love you too..."

Next Morning

I sat in the room flipping through magazine they were running test on me and I was getting bored just give me a shot so I can go.

The door opened and the doctors came inside, he looked at me and smiled.

"Congratulations! Your don't have a stomach virus but you are pregnant!" He said looking excited.

My jaw dropped and I blinked several times, I couldn't breathe and I started to hyperventilate.

"Mrs. Marie please calm down this can't be good for the baby. There are other alternatives like adoption but you need to calm down" he said and I slowly started to calm down but I was not crying hysterically.