Chapter 53: Georgia's Story Prt. Two

Langston

I was nervous I dont know why but I'm really surprised she let me in. I didn't think she would have turned me away with Jasmine in my hand I know I used my baby don't judge me she won't even remember

Georgia came into the room and sat in the other couch, we sat there in silence for what felt like forever.

"You want anything to drink or something to eat?" she said standing up and I nodded.

"Yeah I'll take some water..." I said and she nodded and disappeared. When she left I looked around her new apartment, it wasn't the best but she made it home. She decorated fast as hell but she had a lot of boxes to upload, she had pictures of Lizzie and her, her and her sister, and there was a picture of her and Marie. There was another picture of a little girl and another lady; I got up and looked a the picture. It was a little Georgia she looks like she just graduated from eight grade and a stunning lady she was so beautiful I was taken aback.

"That's my mom..." she said causing me to look at her she handed me a bottle of water and I thanked her.

"She's beautiful I can tell where you...and Summer get it from" I said and she blushed laughing a little.

"Thanks....." she said sitting down and she patted the seat next to her. I came and sat down and we fell back into a silence.

"What do you want Langston?" she said, I looked at her. I couldn't tell her that I missed her and she's all I think about.

"Your sister came to me she wanted me to talk to you" I said and her smile dropped.

"Why?" she said with attitude, "Don't do that she just wanted me to talk to you. She said she needs you to come home " I said and she stood up.

"Uh you can hit the door, Jasmine can stay the night and I'll drop her off with Lizzie in the morning " she said and started walking off. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.
"Sit down G, don't be so dramatic" I said and she sat down
"I don't need you to talk to me about shit, I don't have to go back and I don't know why she even told you to come talk to me. Neither one of y'all can make me do shit" she said and I let her vent then I spoke

"G, I didn't come over here to make you do anything. I came over here to talk not just about Summer but about us..." I said and she opened her mouth and then closed it. She sat back and put her legs on the couch holding them.

"You made that very clear that there wasn't an us" she said picking at her pants .

I nodded and looked down at my Hands, "Yeah I did and the way I went about it was fucked up G. I'm sorry..." I said and I meant it.

"It's Gucci... Thanks for apologizing " she said I nodded.

"Friends?" I said holding my hand out and she shook it.
"Friends..." she said smiling and bringing me into a hug. She pulled away and looked at me, I was overwhelmed with the Strawberry and Honey Scent. I looked at her lips and then back at her eyes she was giving me permission.

I leaned in, "Daddy?" we jumped and I look and see Jasmine.

She walked into the room and climbed in my lap, "I'm scared..." she said and I nodded holding her.

"Ok baby were leaving in a few.." I said and she nodded hugging me tight. I looked at Georgia and she shrugged, "You guys can stay here tonight it's late I don't want y'all driving this late" she said.

"Nah G I don't want to put you out we good " I said and she shook her head

"Nonsense... Plus is suppose to rain tonight and I don't want y'all to get caught up in that" she said. She got up and walked into the other room she came back with some covers and pillows.