Chapter 42: Major

Alecie
I knew I should have waited to tell Justin but I wanted him to know because he is my brother my blood brother and even though the other guys are my brothers too their not blood Justin is and he is going to be my child uncle and I wanted to cheer him up but now I think I should have waited because I wasn't ready to tell Chris yet.

"Uh I think I should go and find Mo" Justin said and I gave him a look to not leave me but he shook his head.

After he left we stood there and Chris look at me with a lot of different emotions

He walked up to me and I stepped back, "Look this doesn't change anything..." I said and he walked up again but I didn't step away this time.

He reached out and grabbed my stomach.

"Your pregnant... With my child" he said almost crying.

I stepped back and nodded, "Yeah lousy timing huh? Now you got two baby mamas" I said it as a joke but I was serious.

He looked at me and tears came from his eyes, "Alecie, I...." I held my hand up stopping him.

"Don't.... I'm tired of crying about it. After the wedding we can deal with it" I said and he looked at me.

"No fuck that! I want to talk about it now" he said

"Hey you guys were leaving yall coming?..." someone said.

I looked and saw Kenny, I looked at Chris and nodded.

"Yeah... Were done here."  I said and walked away.

Langston

"Langston, I don't know how that girl got my number but if she calls again I'm gone cuss her out and call the police!" my mom said and I rub my head.

"Aight ma imma handle it and get your number changed. How's Jazz?" I asked.

"Ok but I'm serious that hoe don't know me and if she keep testing me imma fight that hoe and she gone wish she didn't keep calling me! She don't know me like that Langston so you better control the bitch before I do!" she said and I sighed.

"Ma! I am going to handle it but I want to talk to My daughter ma" I said.

She stopped talking and I heard shuffling.

"Hey Daddy!" she said and I smiled, "Hey Baby Girl" I said.

The best thing I did was leaving Jasmine with my mother because she is talking a lot more and she can form sentences better but that hoe Tasha keep trying to find out where my mom's lives and she been calling her nonstop, I can't hear the end of it when I call she has called my mom every day I check on Jasmine and she has been learning a lot staying with my mom.

"I miss you daddy" she said and I smiled harder than before.

"I miss you too, as soon as I get done I'll come and get you OK and your going to stay with daddy I promise "

"Ok daddy, bye..." she said and I chuckled.

"I love you daddy" she said and my heart swelled up.

"I love you too baby"

Monique
I am ready to fucking go I'm hungry and ready to eat.

I was putting on my shoes when someone knocked on the door.

I looked up and saw Justin, I scoffed.

"What?!" I snapped and got up trying to walk away from him.

"I need to talk to you " he said and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

A Player's Match [Urban]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें