Chapter 36: Beginning of the End

Oh before I forget go check out Taytaylover14 and her sisters (mblovve)! I support you guys just like y'all support me 😁 keep up the work loves! 😁

On to the story

------
Alecie

I sat in the car and looked out the window i can't believe this shit! I finally get pregnant and I can't even look my husband in the fucking face.

"B? You good" Marie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yup" I said and she gave me a look but I didn't even look her way.

We pulled up to the house and I hopped out waking in the house, Chris came around the corner and I scoffed.

"What happened? You good" he said and I slapped him hard as fuck and then I walked upstairs.

"Bitch.." I mumbled and continued to walk.

Chris
I held my face and watched Alecie go upstairs.

"What the fuck was that about?!" I yelled and Marie came and placed her hand on my shoulder before walking upstairs.

The door opened and Mo came in crying and she ran upstairs, Justin came in and he looked pissed.

"So I'm not the only one who's girl is tripping?" I said and he looked at me and scoffed walking in the kitchen.

I saw the door opened and I went to close it, "Yall could have at least closed the damn door" I started to close it but someone stopped me.

I opened it back up to see the girl from the club, my eyes free big and I walked outside and closed the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here? How did you find my address!" I said and didn't speak loud enough to cause attention.

"Well when I saw you the other night coming from the hospital I followed you here and I just finally got the courage to come and speak" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy

"Are you fucking crazy my wife and our family is in there don't come back here" I said and turned around but she said something that caught my attention.

"I'm pregnant!" She said and I stopped.

Fuck....

Mo'nique

I sat on the bed and watched as Alecie paced back and forth.

"Alecie why are you stressing?! You and Chris can work this out and you wanted to be pregnant" Marie said and I nodded.

"Yeah but I didn't want it this way, you guys I can't even look him the face because I see the betrayal and it makes me sick" she said and Georgia came in the room.

"Damn fuck going on in here and y'all didn't invite me" she said closing the door.

"I'm breaking up with Justin" i blurted out and Alecie looked at me.

"What do you mean your breaking up with Justin?" She said and I sighed.

"I'm not happy anymore you guys, I feel like I'm stuck in this relationship and it's not going anywhere. I wish we could have figured that out before I got pregnant but I can't do this anymore, I never wanted to bring my child in this world and I'm not married to their father. This shit really eating me up and he doesn't seem to understand that shit"

I said and it felt good to get all that shit off my chest.

"Damn Mo, I had no idea you was feeling like that. I'm so sorry you know no matter what happens you my sister but Justin's my brother and I know he's an idiot and I hope he gets his shit together" Alecie said and I smiled wiping a tear away.

"Well if you want to look on the bright side, at least you guys kids will be around the same age" Marie said and Georgia gasped and we all looked at her.

"Your pregnant?!" She said towards Alecie and we shushed her.

"Yes almost a month but I haven't told Chris yet" she said.

"Well you should tell him because you and I both know what happens when you don't" Marie said to Alecie and me and Georgia gave her a confused look.

"Did we miss something" I said and Georgia nodded.

Marie and Alecie looked at each other, "Well..." Marie said.

Langston

Chris came inside looking like he was about to pass out, I looked at him.

"Wassup?" I said and he looked at me and shook his head walking my upstaris.

"Well fuck you to then bitch" I said and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said and Tasha's voice boomed through my phone.

"Where the fuck is my daughter ?" She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so you care now? It's been almost two weeks and you haven't called me once to check on her" I said and she scoffed.

"That's not the fucking point you can't take my fucking daughter and me not know where she is" she said and I chuckled.

"Too bad she is my daughter also so if I want to take her anywhere i can" I said and she laughed.

"Oh really now you want to be her father?" She said.

"Yeah bitch just like you want to act like her mother now. You can miss me with all this bullshit, OUR daughter is safe which is more than what I can say when she was with you and fuckboy" I said and before she could speak again i hung up.

"Baby mama drama?" Julian said and I nodded, "She just fucking stupid that's all that is..." I mumbled and texted my ma making sure Jasmine was ok, after a couple of minutes she text back with a yes and I told her about Tasha to which she responded over her dead body so I think it's safe to say Jasmine is safe.

Justin
I walked into the room and saw Mo'nique packing her stuff up, I sighed here we go again.

"Mo why we gotta do this every time we have an argument, just stop packing and talk to me" I said and she looked at me and shook her head.

"Justin this isn't just some silly argument this is my real life and I'm don't waiting for you to see what you have here. After this wedding I think it's best we go our separate ways the only thing we should come together on is the baby" she said and she counties to pack.

I got up and grabbed her hand, "please don't do this Mo, you know how much you mean to me" I said and kissed her hands. She sighed crying a little and I have to admit this shit hurts more than anything.

"I'm sorry Justin but I'm done....." She said taking her clothes and walking out the room.

_______

Three in a row... Yasssss 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Chris's little situation in the multimedia 😒😒🤔😁