Chapter 33:Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Alecie
"Why don't I go in a talk to him first because he really doesn't want to talk to you and maybe I can get through to him before he does something he regrets" I said getting out the car Marie followed behind me.

I walked into the house and everyone must have been asleep because it was quiet.

I was walking upstairs but the light cut on, "He isn't up there" Chris said I looked at him and his face was swollen.

"Oh my god baby what happened?!" I said touching his face.

"Julian happened he uh got upset when I tried to talk to him and he punch me" he said and I knew he was lying.

"Oh my god where is he?" Marie said and I looked at her.

"I'm not sure he punch he and stormed out the house. I told them we just go into it and he was going to be fine so they went to bed and I went looking for him" he said and I shook my head they suck.

"Do they know what happened did he say anything" Marie said and I looked at Chris he gave her a sadden look.

"No they don't know anything but he did say he was done with all of us" he said to her but I knew he was talking to me so that meant that Chris ran his big ass mouth. I glared at him and he didn't even look in my direction, because he already know I'm going to
blow up later! One thing I asked him to do one thing and he fucks that up too !

"Oh god! He hates me!" Marie said and started crying again.

"Chris take her to the room while I go look for Julian" I said to Chris and he nodded.

He carried Marie upstairs and I sighed going to my car and driving until I found Julian.

I called him but he didn't answer but after I kept calling him he finally answered.

"What?" He snapped and I flinched from the hardness of his words.

"Julian where are you were worried sick about you" I said and he scoffed.

"Right because if you were worried y'all wouldn't have kept such a huge secret from me" he said and I sighed.

"Julian..." He grew silent and finally told me where we was. I turned around and headed to his direction.

Julian

I sat on the swing the park was closed but I didn't care I needed a place to think and this is as far as I got.

I heard a car pull up and looked to see Alecie coming out.

She ran up to me and hugged me, even though I was mad at her I brought her closer and I cried I couldn't help it. I never though Marie would do anything like this to me. I have told her so much and she just does exactly what I never wanted my child to go through.

Alecie pulled away and bends down sitting on her knees so we were at eye level.

She wipes my tears away, "Julian from the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry I never wanted to take sides in this" she said and i nodded.

"Marie was your friend way before we ever meet I understand" she shook her head.

"It's not even that Julian! I love you both equally but I know what it's like to go through that alone. Yeah she had support but when your that young you don't think about anybody else but your child and I can tell you that it wasn't easy" I said and he looked at me.

"I don't even know if I can look at her the same I mean I feel like I don't even know her" I said as tears ran down my eyes.

She sat beside me and held my hand out, "give me your arms" She said and I did.

She lifted my sleeves up and ran her fingers along my scars.

"Julian..... Marie knew about you cutting before I did and she is the reason you stopped. She made you realizes that there are more important things in life.... ME!" She said and I laughed pushing her.

"Really?" I said and She smiled, "I'm serious JuJu. Marie made a mistake and she feel horrible about it, but I know what you are thinking but your wrong I personally made sure that Ethan had a great home" She said and i looked at me.

"She named him Ethan..." I said and She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Go talk to your fiancé you guys have a lot to talk about and if you still feel the same way you had my support both of you." She said and I sighed standing up.

"Ok...." Here goes nothing

Chris

The door busted opened and I sat up Alecie glared at me slamming the door shut.

"You have one job! ONE! All you had to do is fucking keep you mouth close" she said and I sat there as she ranted on and on about I don't know what all I could do was stare at her ass in the shorts she had on. I'm sorry but me and Alecie use to have sex everyday and then she gave me a taste and snatch it away again.

"Chris!" She said smacking me, I snapped out of the trance and she scoffed.

"You-" she said but was cut off, she ran to the bathroom and I heard her throwing up. I got up and held her hair as she puked her guts out, after she dry heaved she flushed the toilet and sat against the wall.

"You good?" I said and she shrugged.

"I guess all this got me excited and I just got nauseous" she said and I helped her up.

I help her to the bed and laid her down, "Here lay down I'll go get you some water" I said taking her shoes off.

She nodded and closed her eyes, I turned around and she grabbed my hand.

"Chris..." She said and I looked at her she smiled and I smiled back.

"You know your sleeping on the couch right?" She said and my face dropped.

"Well I do now..." I said walking out the room.

"Don't forget my water!" She yelled as I walked out the room.

--------

🐵🙈🙉🙊
I love Julian and Marie I hope they work the shit out bruh!

Fine ass Chris on the side 😛😛✊🏿😘🙌🏾

Vote ✊🏿✊🏿
Share 🏃🏿🏃🏿🚶🏽
Comment 🗣🗣✍🏾

This story is getting real close to the end y'all and it's kinda bittersweet 😔😔😔

🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if I can squeeze one more sequel out for you guys 🤔🤔

Who wants a Justin and Mo story? 😘🤔🤗🖐🏾🖐🏾

Ya 👍🏽 or nay 👎🏽?