Chapter 24: Gotta Get My Girl Back

Alecie

I packed up the car and watched as the girl brought there bags out.

We were going to LA for two days so Chris can do his endorsement deal and his launch party is being held at our house so me and Chris are leaving a day early and then after we're heading to Paris. I really don't want to go back home because then I have to deal with the harsh reality of what going on in my marriage and I'm most definitely not prepared for that.

Last night was amazing though, it's like everyone was a big happy family even me and Chris joke around a little like when we first started dating.

My mom came over and so did Mama Langston they welcomed Jasmine to the family with open arms.

Sadly she can't go to Paris with us because her mother still has custody of her and that makes my stomach turn but we work out something and she's going to stay with Mama Langston until we get back. We called uncle Richard yesterday and he already has a plan in motion so that Langston will have custody of Jasmine because Tasha not a fit parent at all and that nigga Marcus makes my skin crawl.

Marie came out the house and she was freaking out I guess because we're so close to the wedding day and she is getting nervous, she handed Melvin her bags so he can fill up the car. We are going to leave early so we can get everything set up for his endorsement deal and he is having a launch party so I gotta make sure everything is perfect at the house.

Langston came outside with Jasmine and she reaches for me.

I hugged her and sat her on the ground, "Ok a TiTi baby I'll see you when we get back" I said and hugged her again.

I gave Langston a look, "Tell ma I love her." I said and he nodded.

I walked to the passenger side of the car and got in, Chris talked to Langston and he nodded. Chris got in and started the car, I pulled my headphones out and put them in my ears. I'm not ready to talk to him yet and I know I'm going to have to be fake for the cameras but I'm not going to be fake now.

I turned up my phone and looked out he window eventually I'm going to have to deal with this problem in my marriage but I'm not ready yet, I just can't....

Langston
I watched as Alecie and Chris rode away with Melvin following behind them, I looked down at Jasmine and she smiled at me.

"Da!" She said lifting her hands up, I picked her up placing her on my side.

My mom was not leaving last night unless Jasmine would say that word and that's all she can say.

I walked into the house and in the dinning room, and sat in my normal seat with Jasmine in my lap.

Mary gave me a plate and I started feeding Jasmine, I know ma gon make sure she she eat but I gotta make sure she straight before I leave.

Georgia came down stairs and smiled at me, "Hey Jassy, What's up Langston" she as Mary gave her a plate she thanked her and began to eat.

"I gotta drop Jas off today..." I said and continued to feed her.

"Awwww I wanna come with I like you mom she cool people" she said and I laughed, looking at her.

I have to admit there something different about her, at first all I wanted was to fuck but know I've got to know her and she cool people. Don't get me wrong I still wanna fuck but I respect her a lot more than I did when she first got here.

She's realer then most girls I've met and she doesn't take my shit and I like that about her.

"What?" She said smiling and I shook my head.