Chapter 38!: New Shit and Old Friends

Alecie
I sat on the bed in the hotel and I sighed.

Mo walked in and sat her bag down I watched her as she cried, she cried all the way here and she cried as I checked out again.

I wish she would just shut the fuck up because she's starting to piss me off.

"Mo'Nique Could you kindly shut the fuck up with all that crying! I know your hurt hell im hurt too but you don't see me fucking crying about it so can you wallow in self pity in silent" I said and she stopped crying. She looked at me and I know I shouldn't have snapped but she was pissing me off with all that crying.

"I didn't say that when you were crying every day for two weeks straight!" she snapped and I flinched from her words because she was right I was being a bad friends.

I got up and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her neck, "Youre right! I'm sorry ok, I just really need some silence so I can think please.." I said and she nodded.

"I'm going to go take a shower" she said and I nodded still picking my magazine back up.

My phone rang and I looked at it, I scoffed and slid it to ignore. I sat my magazine down and sighed moving my hair out my face.

I bit my lip and sighed, I picked up my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello Mrs. Brown do you need the jet?" The lady on the other line answered.

"Yes ma'am I need to first ride to New York Please" I said and she did some typing and then came back to the phone.

"Ok the next flight will be available in thirty minutes." She said and I smiled.

"Perfect thank you" I said and she said something that i didn't care for and we hung up.

I stood up and wrote down where I was going before grabbing my bag and walking out the hotel, I caught a taxi and they took me to the airport.

Langston
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door to Justin's room.
I heard shuffling and then the door opened, he saw it was me and walked away from the door.

I came inside and he was sitting rolling a blunt up, I shook my head.

"I see nothing has changed huh?" I said and he gave me a look that said shut the fuck up.

I sat on the bed and watched as he rolled and then lit it taking a hit. I grabbed it from him and took one to, handing it back to him.

"So what happened?" I said blowing smoke out.

He shrugged, "She feels like this relationship isn't going anywhere and she wants me to commit she doesn't want to be know as a baby mama but a wife or some shit like that" he said taking a long pull of the blunt.

I chuckled, "Really my nigga? See I'm just going to take a wild guess here but that could be the problem." I said and he looked at me.

He stood up and walked to his bag he grabbed something threw it at me and sat back down smoking some more.

I opened it and it was a ring, a big ring and I looked back at him.

"Uh I think you proposing to the wrong person" I said and he shook his head.

"Langston fuck! can you be serious?" He said.

"Ok ok, so if you got the ring why haven't you proposed yet?" I asked and he sat the blunt down.

"Langston I have had this ring for four years. I knew I wanted to marry Mo after the first year of us being together. We went through so much but she was still there for me, I wanted her to be my wife but.... I kept thinking about my parents and I know I'm not them but I was raised by them. I've seen how marriage can hurt a relationship"  he said and I shook my head.

"Justin I know that I'm not the best person that this can come from but I know the way you look at Mo and the way you treat Mo. You will never be like you parents, now you need to fix this because that woman is having your child and no matter what happens from this point on you are living for your unborn child." I said and he looked at me taking another pull.

"I know..." He said and I stood up, "Good now pull yourself together and go get your woman!" I said and walked out the room.

One down one more to go....

Chris

I sat in the middle of the chaos that I created, I just broke down. I never thought in a million years I would feel like this again.

Alone and Broken, but I did this to myself. I only had one job and that was to make her feel wanted and I failed.

Her words still played in my head as I twisted her ring in my finger. After all I've worked for I never wanted to lose Alecie and I've lost her.

The door opened but I didn't look up, because I knew it wasn't Alecie.

"Ok... I'm going to ask very carefully because I don't want you to kill me, but what happened?" Langston asked and I didn't even look at him.

"Gabriella thinks she might be pregnant" I said and he stayed silent.

"Uhh ok, what that got to do with you and Alecie? Who the fuck is Gabriella?" He asked.

"The girl from the club, she came over here and told me she might be pregnant and I told Alecie" I said.

"Now why would you do some dumb shit like that!" He said and I finally looked at him.

"Are you insane? Who's to say that bitch isn't lying! You shouldn't have told her until you found out for sure" he said and I shook my head.

"I know Alecie, it would have hurt her more to find out than for me to tell her" I said.

Langston sighed, "Look man I hate to say this but maybe this is what you guys need. Y'all have been together through everything and I'm not saying that's bad but you guys have never had a chance to breath or live without each other" he said and I stood up.

"Because I spent 18 years with out her in my life Langston! When you love somebody as much as I love her then you would understand what it feels like when she says that she's going to leave you! It's like having you heart torn out of you chest and feeling empty" I said.

"See that's the problem! Chris I love Alecie I really do and you know you my brother but I think you guys need a break from each other! You guys need to learn what it's like to cope with shit and sometimes the best way to do that is to separate and figure things out. No I'm not saying that y'all need to divorce but maybe y'all need some space" he said and I nodded and he stood up.

"Don't give up on her though Chris just give her some time" he said and walked out the room.

Alecie

I hopped off the plane and put my glasses in my face, the door opened and  I got in the car.

Once settled I rode on the way to a familiar place, the car stopped and I got out.

I looked at the house them over to the one next door, it made me shiver a little  so I focused on the house in front of me.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door I waited for someone to come to the door and when I heard shuffling I knew someone was home.

The door opened and I held my breath.

"Alecie?! I haven't seen you in forever how are you baby?" Kenny said and blinked a couple of times.

I threw myself in his arms and he brought me closer, "Oh my god come in love!" He said bringing me inside and I couldn't help but cry... I tried not to break but I couldn't help it.

___________

Ok for those who have read 'The Brothers' y'all know who Kenny is 😁😁

Kenny on the side 😁😁