Chapter 44: The Break-UP

*Two Days Before the Wedding *

Marie

I smiled and sat up in bed it's almost the big day! I am 48 hours till I can call myself Mrs. Goins! Well.. I do that anyway but now it can be legal.

I heard Julian's soft snoring and I smiled leaning over and kissing his chest.

He smiled in his sleep but didn't move I climb on top of him and kissed hi cheeks then his forehead then his neck trailing up to his lips. At first he didn't respond but then he did I pulled away and smiled

"What's that for?" he said placing his hands on my ass.

I blushed and smiled, "For about to make me the luckiest girl on the planet!" I said and he chuckled smacking my ass and pushing my to the side to get up.

"Somebody had to do it your too crazy for anybody else" he said walking into the bathroom.

I smiled and nodded, "That is very true..."

Georgia
I was getting real antsy I was getting so close to seeing my daughter and I feel like its taking forever for her to come.

I plucked at my nails as I at at the kitchen table, I was just waiting on that phone call saying they landed and I couldn't wait.

Langston came in the kitchen and I looked at him, he's been acting real funny the past few days kinda like he's old self.

"Hey Langston " I said and he didn't even acknowledge me. I shrugged oh well I ain't gone beg for a nigga to speak to me nothing and I mean nothing is going to kill my vibe! I get to see my daughter and my sister for a whole week, then I gotta figure out a way to get my daughter back permanently and that's only going to happen if I find a job and a place to stay.

I picked at my food I almost forgot that I don't have a place to stay! What am I going to do when we leave Paris? I can't go back to Georgia! I'm going to be homeless because I can't stay with Marie she going to be living in Paris..

I bit my lip, I really need to figure out my next move.

Langston

I watched Georgia playing with her food, I couldn't help but notice how good she looked today but she looks good everyday...

i shook my head, i cant believe I let my guard down. I know better that that and i still let her into my life. 

i walked out the room and I felt her watching me walk out the room; i walked out to the pool area and sat there staring into space. 

my phone rang and i groaned looing at the caller id, "I've got to block her number."

i answered the phone and before i could say anything Tasha was already yelling, "Langston! if you do not tell me where my child is i am going to report her missing. I have legal custody of her and you taking her someone with you cracked out momma is not apart of that custody"

That was the last straw, "Looks bitch I am so tired of trying to be nice; I already talked to my lawyer and when I get back I'm taking you to court. my baby is safer with my mom than she has ever been with you in the last two years of her life.... and if you EVER talk about my mom like that again I wont hesitate to leave her with only one parent. now get the FUCK off my phone and STOP CALLING ME!" I yelled hanging up the phone, I blocked her number and deleted it from my phone. 

This is why I cant see myself in a relationship; shit is WAYYYY to complicated and I don't have time to deal with that shit.

Georgia came outside and looked over at me, she came and sat down and pulled out a blunt.