Chapter 45: A Long Night

Marie

After saying bye to our men we went to the hotel that we would stay at till the wedding.

"OK now don't do anything stupid! We have less than 48 hours till the wedding so don't fuck up!" I said to the guys but mostly to my man.

They nodded and I kissed Julian on last time and smile, "Next time you do that I'll be able to call you my wife" Julian said and I smiled.

"I can't wait..." I said and kissed him again.

After the girls said bye to the guys we all got in the car and drove to the hotel we would be staying at for the night and in the morning we will be getting ready at this hotel then we will head to the house and that a where we are getting married. The car ride was very interesting, Georgia and Alecie where so distant while Mo slept the whole way.

"Ok you guys what gives its the night before my wedding we can't have any bad vibes!" I said and Alecie sat up in her seat some, she nodded and slightly smiled.

"Your right Pook! I will not ruin you day we are going to turn up and celebrate my best friends getting married!" she said and I plugged her phone in the Aux cord.

She played 'Desperado' by Rihanna and we drove the rest of the way listening to music.

Julian
*Later that night*
It was just me and the boys and a couple of guys that I just hired at my office I won't have anybody here that I know but when I interviewed these guys they seemed pretty chill so I invited them so I can have some friends here.

We all left the hotel and are heading to the club, I wasn't really feeling the strip club but Langston insisted we go, he said it was my last night as a free man.

So here we are in the club, Justin decided to be the designated driver so needless to say after about three hours here I was drunk as fuck. We had a VIP section and this was the third girl that danced on the table. Langston went and got a 'private' danced from a girl and Chris was just in the corner drinking all his sorrows

The DJ came on the mic and the music stopped, "Ok ladies and gentlemen we have a bachelor Party going on tonight so you know what that mean!" All the girls yelled and the girl dancing on the table hopped down and grabbed my hand

"Come on daddy, we have to show you a good time before you leave the free world" she said and brought me to the stage.

I looked at the guys and Langston was smiling, he sent me a wink and him and Justin laughed as almost every stripper in the club gathered around me. This is going to be a long night...

Alecie
I was not going to ruin Marie's night so I pulled myself together and we had a good time today, we got our nails done and spa treatments and facials.

"Honey my skin feel so smooth" Kenny said and we laughed. He came and sat beside me, and I handed him a drink. Me and Mo were drinking virgin Margaritas while everyone was drinking heavy shit, I wouldn't have drank anything anyway I'm still in recovery and Julian yelled at me so bad when I drank that whole bottle of wine when I found out I wasn't pregnant the first time.

My smile dropped and I played with my fingers, I was trying to be happy but its really hard. I just made a huge decision and I haven't even told the family yet, hell I haven't told anybody but Chris. Before we left I talked to my lawyers and got those paper drawn up but I never thought I would go through with giving them to him. Hell I don't even know if I really want this I was just upset still about everything, but I don't want my child to grow up without a family. I don't know I lied if I could drink I would  I really wish I could drink because I need a couple and by a couple I mean twenty.

"Ok you guys I know Marie said no stripper's but this party isn't for her " Georgia said and Marie scoffed

"Yeah because I'm not paying for everything " she said and they laughed. I smiled a little and continued to listen

"Anyway, I got a surprise first when we get back so after Marie is done we got to go" Georgia said and we nodded as Marie counties to get her nail done.

Chris

My phone rang and I stepped outside the club to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered, "Hello, is this Chris?" I stopped and held my head.

"Yes and let me guess this is Gabrielle " I said and groaned, "Look I really don't need this right now "

"Listen I wanted to talk to you and I wanted to apologize, I never wanted this to happen. When I came to the club I was angry at my boyfriend and I had one to many drinks. I am so sorry that I allowed this to happen and I am so sorry if I broke up your home "

I sighed and slide down the wall in the lobby, "Listen it takes two to make a baby and I don't want you feel that way it was just as much my fault as it was yours"

The she started to cry and I felt like shit, "I'm not ready for a child and I don't have the mean to even take care of a child and I read an article that said that your were adopted and I was wondering if I have this baby...."

"Will I take fully custody?" I finished her sentence.

"Yes... I know it's a lot to ask but I can't give this baby the life she deserves and you and your wife can. Please..."

________

I told y'all I was back and I'm going to be giving you guys a lot more chapters ☺️☺️☺️😊