Chapter 25: Forgive but NEVER Forget

Chris
She didn't talk to me the whole trip to LA it's like the more I try the more she pushes me away.

She fell asleep like she always does on any trip, once the jet landed I got up and gathered our things.

I leaned over and slowly lifted her up, she cuddle closer to me and rested on my chest.

I smiled as her chestnut hair fell perfectly around her face, her mocha skin made the slight freckles she had pop that she always hated but I loved them.

I carried her off the jet and carried her to the car that awaited us, I made sure she was in the seat before climbing in also. I brought her closer to me because it feels like I haven't held her in years and it's only been a couple of weeks but I needed her in my arms.

She snuggles closer to me and I smiled playing in her hair running my fingers through it softly.

"You ain't slick Christopher, you better be glad that feels good" she mumbled and I chuckled slightly and continued to run my fingers through her hair.

I know that somewhere deep down Alecie still loves me and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that she knows I won't ever hurt her again. I love this girl somtimes when I feel alone she the only person that I think of and I know that she on my side. Yeah I got the guys, Monica and Shannon but Alecie is my rock she holds me together when I'm falling apart and I need her sometimes it feels like she's all I got.

I can't lose her she's my everything.....

Langston

I looked over this Derek nigga, he wasnt anything special just a regular old nigga.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked and folded my arms.

The bastard smiled, "I'm a Real estate agent" he said and I scoffed.

"Right.. And I'm Micheal" I said and Georgia hit my side.

"Excuse Mr. Jackson he's always this rude" Georgia said and I looked at her.

"No I'm not" I said and she scoffed.

I looked back at this fuck nigga, "So that's your daughter huh? Where her mother at huh?" I asked.

His smiled dropped and he looked down, "She died three years ago. It was just me and Gracie until I meet your mother she was trying to sell her house" he said wrapping an arms around her.

My mom look up and him and smiled but it's a smile I've never seen her have with any other man, a genuine one she looked happy and it made me feel some type of way.

"So this is what makes you happy?" I asked and motioned between them.

She looked at me and said something to Derek and he nodded.

"Georgia would you like something to drink?" He asked and she looked at me and I nodded, she smiled.

"Sure.." she said and touched my shoulder before walking out with him.

When they were out of sight my mom looked at me, she motioned for me to sit.

"Come here baby this is something that we needed to do years ago" she said and I shook my head.

"I don't wanna talk about that ma, I just don't want you got go back to the old you; does he know about that?" I snapped and she sighed.

"Yes he does, he know everything I ever did in my life good and the bad. Langston,I have been living with the mistake I've made for years and I know you have to, you don't want to even let somebody In and it's because of me baby I'm so sorry I've turned you into a cold heart man you have so much to give baby" she said and I waved her off.