Chapter 35: B.O.B

Georgia

"Damn what the fuck is wrong with her?" I said sweeping up the glass.

"Well other than everything y'all broke that glass that Kimberly left her and for some odd reason she really cherished that glass" Chris said and I looked down.

"Awww now I feel bad" I said picking the glass up and placing it on the table, I'll get it fixed later because I know about stuff like this.

"Damn I didn't know! I'd be pissed too.." I said and then I smacked Langston.

"This is your fault you idiot" I said and he looked hurt.

"How is it my fault? You were the one on the counter!" He said and smirked, I glared at him and pushed him aside.

Ok so it might have been my fault but it was his fault I was on the damn counter. If he didn't pick me up and put me there I wouldn't have been on the counter.... We were kind of making out... But don't judge me ok. I couldn't resist I mean his lips were soooo soft the last time I kissed him and they looked extra soft today and he had something on his cheek so I kissed it... Maybe it's because I haven't had sex in like two years  but I swear if we didn't break that glass I would have fucked him in this kitchen.

"Georgia! I'm talking to you?" I jumped and turned to see Mo standing there.

"Oh I'm sorry wassup?" I said and she looked me up and down.

"I was asking what happened but I see your a little preoccupied" she said and I moved my hair out my face.

"Sorry Langston was being an idiot and knocked Alecie's glass over she came in threw more glass and cut her hand and Marie took her to the hospital" I said and she nodded rubbing her stomach, she was showing a little and I smiled touching her stomach.

"How far along are you again?" I asked.

"Three months tomorrow it's going to be four" she said and I smiled.

"I remember that feeling best feeling ever" I said and she half smiled.

"Then why don't I feel it?" She said grabbing something out the fridge.

I looked over at the guys and they were occupied, I leaned closer so only she could hear.

"Have you talked to him about what you told us?" She looked at me and shook her head.

"Nope because i don't want to have murder charge on my hand if he says something stupid" I chuckled and nodded.

"You gotta tell him how you feel baby because of you don't you will never enjoy your pregnancy believe me on that" she nodded and I smiled continuing to get up the glass.

Marie
I finally pulled up to the hospital and it's a good thing I did because Alecie had one more time to get smart with me and I was going to knock the teeth out her mouth.

We got out and headed inside, the receptionist got our names and we sat in the lobby.

"I don't see why I gotta do all this to get fucking stitches.." Alecie mumbled and I looked at her.

She soon turned a shade of green and ran to the nearest trash can and puked her guts out. I got up and held her hair back as she puked.

When she was finished she wiped her mouth and I reached in my purse to hand her some gum.

she popped it in her mouth and sat back down.