Chapter 11: Trouble

Justin
"I don't know what Marie was thinking but I finally fixed everything" Mo said, I looked at her and smiled.

"Why does she have so many people coming?" I said looking at the list there had to be a least 200 people on the list.

"My family's big but not this big" Mo said and I shrugged because Mo knows everybody in my family.

I looked back at Marie grandparents they were sleeping in the back of the plane and their nurse sat across from them.

"They are so cute that how were going to be" Mo said and I nodded looking out the window because I already knew where this was going

"Except not married of course, just old and together" she said flipping through her magazine

"Not this again Mo" I said and she sighed.

"I'm just say we been together what five almost six years and every time we talk about taking the next step you get all spazzed out" she said and I looked at her.

"Why do we have to get married what we have now is amazing, you know I'm not going anywhere and that I love you why do we have to get married"

She looked at me and sighed, "whatever Justin" she said flipping through her magazine angrily.

"Come on Mo let's not do the silent treatment" I said but she ignored me.

"Mo...." I said again silence, "ok how about this lets get through this marriage and we will talk about it" I said she looked at me and smiled.

"That's all I ask" she said and I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you Justin" she said and kissed me again.

"I love you too" I said holding her hand and looking out the window.

Chris
"All the shit taste the same to me Marie" Alecie said over the phone we were walking in a park, we decided to stay one more day in Chicago after the mission Marie sent us on.

"Well it's not my fault you basic and picked basic shit for us to taste" i heard the yelling and I chuckled I knew bridezilla wouldn't like that.

"Chill Pook I'm playing, the food was amazing and we picked something we both agreed on and I even gave the chief my number because I want him as my personal chief he's almost as good as Mary" she said, I pulled her closer to me and she smiled.

"I gotta go Pookie me and Chris are having some us time" she said

"Well maybe if you stop talking to me and we can enjoy ourselves" she said laughing.

"Goodbye Marie!" she said and hung up, I chuckled and she smiled.

She ran to the swings and I got behind her, I pushed her and she yelled like a little kid.

"Weeeee" she said and I laughed, my phone rang and I pulled it out my pocket.

I pushed Alecie again and answered it, "Hello?" I said.

"Chris...." I stood frozen, why is she calling me how did she even get my number.

"What do you want I'm busy" I said and turned the volume down I didn't want Alecie to hear.

"I just wanted to hear you voice" she said this hoe is to clingy.

"Look I'm out of town so don't call me anymore understand" before she could respond I hang up.

"Who was that babe" Alecie said turning around.

"Just Scotty he wants me to do an event but I told him I can't" I lied and she nodded getting up.