13

"You're here"

"You're here"

"Yes Your Majesty, we met Sir Alpheus outside."

"Mister Whitey!"

Sleepiness crashed into him like the waves of the sea.

A yawn escaped Adrastos' lips. Looking up with half lidded eyes at the man that sat on the throne, he didn't bother fully listening in to the conversation 'Why do I suddenly feel so exhausted?'

"Mister Whitey?"

"Because he looks like a white dog!"

The prince blinked as he watched his father suddenly cover his lips, shoulders trembling for a moment, much to the confusion and amazement of both twins. The Emperor then glanced at the knight, a familiar glint within the man's eyes, albeit it took a while for Adrastos to realize why it was familiar.

'Ah, it's the same look Noona gets when she teases someone.'

"You've quickly become the Nanny, I see," came the nonchalant comment of the Emperor.

'Who knew this man can tease?'

Tilting his head upwards to the knight, Adrastos silently hummed in agreement. Felix was carrying his sister on his back while his own small hands was still clenched on the knight's pant leg. Sleepy blue jewel eyes carelessly watched as his sister was helped down by Felix, not truly listening in to their conversation anymore as the desire to sleep grew.

His sister toddled forward, before pausing and running back to Felix and him. Handing the knight the candy she used as bait for the Rabid Dog they met, she turned to him before dashing again towards their father, this time, the prince's wrist within her grasp.

He followed like a paper doll in the air.

"Now that I think of it, I believe sir Alpheus also has a boy the same age as the princess and prince," he barely heard Felix inform their father, too busy trying not to trip in his drowsy state, "wouldn't he be a good companion for them both?"

Adrastos immediately scowled—although in his sleepy state, it seemed more like a pout—  'over my dead body, like hell will I let that small rabid dog near my Noona'

He looked at his sister, wanting to peruse her reaction, only to face-fault when he found her admiring the throne made out of gold. Feeling a gaze on him, he looked up to meet the curious gaze of his father. Athy jumped in surprise beside him whilst he merely blinked sleepily at the man.

'Damn this sleepiness,' he failed to hold back a yawn as his sister energetically responded to the man.

"Are Ardy and Athy going to have a new friend?"

"Just imagining more than two children running around the palace gives me nightmares already. I hate it when it's noisy," was the immediate reply, followed by a scowl, "On top of that, a boy like Roger Alpheus..."