18

"Papa~! I missed you!"

"..."

'Are you tired?' The irked princess asked inwardly, maintaining her innocent smile, 'you asked your sweet adorable children to come see you after such a long time and you're tired?!'

'This man is the worst!!'

Feeling a hand enclosing around hers, she turned to her brother. Only to deadpan when he gave off a loud lazy yawn. 'Sometimes I'm not surprise to see the similarities of these two blonde idiots', she thought in exasperation.

Peering up back to the man who sat on his throne, the glint of the golden seat enamoured Athanasia once more.

"Your Majesty, the weather's nice today, how about going for a walk outside?" She distantly heard Felix voice out

"A walk. The doesn't sound so bad."

'Wah~ It's still so awesome no matter how many times I've seen it. What I'll do to have my own golden seat of splendor~' Her eyes narrowed as her hand slipped away from Ardy's grasp, 'maybe I can pit Ardy to snag a piece. After all, he can do magic now, right?'

Mind trapped with thoughts about the golden seat, she figured that the person that stepped up beside her was Felix as usual. Her little hand reached out to grab the pant leg of the man as habit engraved, wanting to be carried this time as the man had carried her baby brother prior to their arrival.

"What is it?"

Confusion filled the little princess as she heard Claude as the question. Inwardly huffing, she snipped back, 'What do you mean what, we need to walk if we are going for a walk—'

Her eyes caught a glimpse of white. Feeling dread, her head tilted upwards, and familiar jewel blue eyes met her own. 'Gah!' Her eyes widened, 'I thought it was Felix!!'

"Noona's asking to get picked up, Dad" Athy heard Ardy speak up, voice filled with amusement

If she could take her gaze away from the man staring at her, she would have glared at the younger boy and smacked the little brat for good measure, too! 'Besides!' She whimpered, 'like heck do I want Claude to carry me!'

"Pick her up?"

'No! Do not pick me up!'

"Yes, Your Highness, both the prince and princess does that a lot to me when their little legs hurt from walking."

'Ack! Felix, shut up!'

Thinking fast, she rapidly shook her head, "N-no," she stammered, "I j-just saw something on D-daddy's clothes—GAH!"

Suddenly seeing the ground, her legs floating, panic filled her to the core. It didn't help that her chest was tightening from a mixture of suffocation and fear. Her small limbs dangling, she failed to make the man let go, despite her failing and struggling.

"Hold still, you're heavy enough as it is."

'So uncomfortable!' She whined, 'I can't breath. Ardy!'

"Dad, if you grab Noona like that, you'll hurt her."

"Hn? She just needs to sit there and hold still. How would that harm her?"

"C-can't," she gasped out, tugging on her dress, "breathe!"

"Rather than that, Your Majesty," suddenly gasping in air as she felt another pair of arms grab her, "you should carry her like this, Sire"

'I-' she trembled, 'I survive!'

"Here, please try holding her like I did just now"