Chapter 1

On a sunny morning in 2021, witnessing Elysian's second best thing, spring!!! The best thing here is business, duh!. A city where everything develops 2x faster than anywhere else. A city of entrepreneurs, people of genius minds and umm-- empty hearts. Everyone here wants to earn faster and more than their competitors. It sounds like so much success. People here are very busy with their lives, and they forget to stay happy here.

One such girl is Arielle,

An ambitious girl from Elysian, One word to describe her is joy

An ambitious girl from Elysian, One word to describe her is joy. She's a cheerful firecracker to be precise. Arielle is a 24 year old who works in a company, as a technical head.

"Oh is it 10 already? I've got to rush now."

Arielle is wearing that peach dress and an overcoat she ordered online and was sceptical about how it would fit, but now it fits well, but she doesn't have the time to thank God for this, because she is running late to the office. Ugh. She was running so fast that eventually she fell down. Even the sweet spring couldn't make that wound feel a little less painful.

"Oh my God I can't do this. If these shoes break, I'd literally die, and Oh my God is my dress okay?! Ah, pretty much OK. Oh thank God
My earrings? Are they intact?
I have not lost them this time again, just like I lost a pair the last time. "

She manages to get up by herself and brush off all the dirt from her dress, and suddenly notices a cut in her hand. Not a severe one, but definitely blood was coming out of it. At this point of time, she knew that even one second could cost her a lot. We know how these corporate jobs are. Suddenly, a man stops beside her and asks her for an address.

"By any chance, do you know where this place is?"

She looked up and saw a tall, handsome guy, and was shook for a second,

"uh-ya, you go straight and then right in front of the community building"

The man notices the cut on her hand and tries not to acknowledge the fact that she might need a bandage.